Chapter 14.

🥀𝑷𝒓𝒆𝒗𝒊𝒐𝒖𝒔𝒍𝒚 𝒐𝒏 𝑻𝑴𝑶𝑫🥀 :

"Not to be nosy but I think it's more than you leaving " I stopped what I was doing to look back at her.
" If it is,  then that's another reason why he should talk to me cause I'm only human. I can't read minds on least he tells me what's the matter "  

I'm the type to separate  business with personal life but with the way she witnessed the scene that happened at Dimitri's office I had to clear things out, by explaining how I know him and how my connection with him kinda ended.

"Yeah, " she replied looking like she wanted to add something else but opposed on doing so. "Ready for lunch," she asked "Of course let's go " I took my blazer, bag and phone and we proceed to leave my office for lunch.

🥀🥀

🥀𝓓ahlia POV 🥀

𝓕or the past two weeks Dimitri has been a pain in the ass and he's starting to piss me the fuck off, not only do I have to deal with working in the evening once the staff is all gone but I also have to work alone cause he wants me to and I have no choice cause like they say "clients are king". But now I also have to deal with his nagging and complains. It's like he made a deal to make my life a living hell.

Most of the items that I command have arrived and I have tried to put it all together in his office but he didn't like it, actually, his main complaint was the wall. He didn't like color which was white. I mean white goes well with everything, gives spaces to the room and makes it really elegant but he said he would prefer a black color.

Yes, I know *sighs* who want raven color for their office?! Well, Mr. Westwood, I guess. Anyways after he told me the color he wanted, I started to repaint everything only for him to tell me that he changed his mind and prefers white so we then went back to white.

It's 7 o'clock in the morning and I just woke up thanks to my alarm,  the iPhone alarm is very terrifying and annoying at the same time

It's 7 o'clock in the morning and I just woke up thanks to my alarm,  the iPhone alarm is very terrifying and annoying at the same time. It's so loud that you just can't go back to sleep.

I'm now on my phone scrolling through Pinterest cause I just wanted to find a different makeup look to try for today I've been doing the same thing on my face for the past weeks now, I look boring. After finding something easy, I took a screenshot of it and I proceed to go on Spotify and play my Monday morning motivation playlist and I then went to the bathroom with my phone to get ready.

I put my hair in a messy bun and start to brush my teeth. After doing all my business in the bathroom I went to my closet to get dressed, once done I did my makeup and head out to the kitchen for my breakfast.

𝕯𝖆𝖍𝖑𝖎𝖆 𝖔𝖚𝖙𝖋𝖎𝖙 𝖆𝖓𝖉 𝖒𝖆𝖐𝖊𝖚𝖕 :

"Wow, my child you look so beautiful today " Mrs

"Wow, my child you look so beautiful today " Mrs. Clinton said. She is the woman that helped raise me and my sister when my father would spend all his time at work.

"Good morning Mrs Clinton, Only today? " I teased her

"Morning baby, Of course not, you know what I meant Dahlia." she replied.

"Yes, I do know. " I laughed.

"Here is your breakfast, and I want you to eat everything on that plat cause you've been losing weight lately and I don't like it. Add more meat on that butt of yours" she said and I gasped

"I agree with her and I also don't like it. Looks like you've been working too much, who's this new client of yours?" my sister raised a question

" He's just a difficult client, that I can for sure handle" I responded. For some reason, I still don't want to tell them that Dimitri is still alive. I mean some part of me wants to but the other just don't want to cause I sense that something happened with him and my family and I've to find out before anything.

"So, I've you thought about what we talked about? "

"About what? " she asked

"About you doing what you truly love, fashion designer."

" it's not that easy Dahlia, plus I don't want to disappoint dad. He really likes the fact that we're working together."

"You're not going to disappoint him by following your dreams, I'm sure he will understand " I said sipping my orange juice.

"I would love to but I can't " she says sadly

"Why ?"

" It's a long story "

"Ok, i think you're just scared of taking that step. Anyways I'm out of here, I'm already late for work" I said rushing out before Mrs. Clinton sees my plate and stops me from leaving cause I didn't finish my food, I know she will eat the rest of it anyway.

"Ok bye " she replied