Chapter 16.

🥀Previously on TMOD🥀

" Hello Belinda? It's me, Dahlia"

"Hello and yes I know it's you I saved your number. So you've finally decided to call me right?"

"But you had my number and you didn't call, " I said to her.

"Well I've been very busy at the hospital" she answered

"Well guess what?! Same sis. .... *sighs* Listen I'm calling because I want us to meet and talk, when are you available?"

"I finish at 9 pm today, is that ok with you ?"

"Yeah sure, so where do we meet "

"That's up to you... Mhm actually we can meet at your office so you can show me around and I can order food from my new favorite restaurant if you're fine with that," she answered.

"Alright let's do just that. bye, see you later.

"Yeah bye," and we both hung up the phone."

🥀🥀

🥀Dahlia POV🥀

"Omg this place is really beautiful and so you, I'm so proud. Whoever designed this place did a great job " Belinda said after showing her around my office and finally taking a seat on my desk so we can start eating.

" I did, I mean I did the diagram drawing and my dad contacted one of his best architects to design my dream company. " I replied.

"Well, I love what they achieved with this place. They managed to create some space cause you know this spot is really no that big. "

" Yeah, that's what I told my father cause he was the one that found this place, I should have done it by myself but I wanted to start working right after coming back". I explained to her

"I understand, so how were your days in aboard?" she asked

"It was good, everything was smooth cause I had like few friends, you know me I'm really not that social and I would only go to school and then to my studio, and once I started working, well the same thing but school was replaced by my work. Now that I think about it I didn't have much fun as college students do but that's ok with me " I explained

"Yeah you've always been like that, antisocial and never leaves the house. You literally prefer staying at home, study, watch series, eat and sleep. " she said and we laughed about it.

"I'm still confused about what happened, you just disappeared," she said

" I guess that's what you can call it. 'Disappeared'. After celebrating my birthday with you guys, I went home like I normally do but this time it's was different, my luggage was waiting for me with my father telling me that I needed to leave the country. I didn't even get to say goodbye to my own sister and he took my phone. And you of all people know that I'm not good at memorizing numbers so I lost contact with you guys. I remember Dimitri's email address, I emailed him but he never replied."

"Are you serious, why would he do that? Also I think that was when Dimitri's father was found dead at his office"

"Oh my God, I can't believe it, what could have possibly killed him?! He was in good state the last time I saw him."