Chapter 15.

🥀 Previously on TMOD 🥀
TMOD: The Misfortune Of Dahlia

" He's just a difficult client, that I can for sure handle" I responded. For some reason, I still don't want to tell them that Dimitri is still alive. I mean some part of me wants to but the other just don't want to cause I sense that something happened with him and my family and I've to find out before anything.

"So, I've you thought about what we talked about? "

"About what? " she asked

"About you doing what you truly love, fashion designer."

" it's not that easy Dahlia, plus I don't what to disappoint dad. He really likes the fact that we're working together."

"You're not going to disappoint him by following your dreams, I'm sure he will understand " I said sipping my orange juice.

"I would love to but I can't " she says sadly

"Why ?"

" It's a long story "

"Ok, i think you're just scared of taking that step. Anyways I'm out of here, I'm already late for work" I said rushing out before Mrs. Clinton sees my plate and stops me from leaving cause  I didn't finish my food, I know she will eat the rest of it anyway.

"Ok bye " she replied

🥀🥀

🥀Dahlia POV 🥀

" Good Morning Boss," Jessica my assistant greeted the moment I walk through the Dahlia Architect Office door.

"Morning to you too, so what's new about my schedule today ?" I asked her

"Well, the Chinese vintage vase Mr. Westwood asked for has finally arrived" she answered while I'm trying to arrange my desk from the mess I did last night before leaving.

" Oh, that's perfect I can finally sleep in peace, I hope it's in great shape," I asked before taking a seat.

" Yes it is, Also it's up to you if you want to finish everything concerning his office today or tomorrow or maybe next week because I know he's been giving you a very hard time."

" Oh don't worry about me I will complete everything today I'm pretty much done, it's only the vase. Plus I can't keep up with him anymore his a pain in the ass. " I pulled my office chair back and proceed to share my thoughts with her.

"You know he was never like this, he was very delightful, caring and full of life but now his full of hatred, like he has lost reasons to live it's like only one thing is holding him back I wonder what or maybe who?!..... And I can understand that losing his parents might have been the cause but that's not a reason to behave like that. Ugh I just don't know I've been trying to ask and understand him because I care but It's really hard. How do you help someone who doesn't want to be helped?!
Something definitely happened to him but I don't know what."

" You really love him, don't you ?" Jessica asked me

"I've always loved him" I confessed

She takes a deep breath " Well don't you guys have... You know some common friends that you can ask what happened to him when you were away " she said

" You know what? you're definitely right. And I know who I can ask ".

"Good, also before I forget I got this huge news for you " she said