Chapter 8.

Still Dahlia POV

🚨 Alerts :
" As you can see I changed the title and cover of my book but don't worry it's still the same story "

🥀Previously🥀

No, I'm not scared, I'm just not comfortable with the idea of my family working at someone else company, especially if he's dead"

"Dahlia what are you talking about, ok I think you know nothing about Walls so let me educate you. Our father and Dimitri's father build this company together, they were like you and Belinda or Dimitri and Brando. Now Our fathers had the same passion for changing the world through technologies, so they decided to work together and build a company that's why they named it WALLS because it was two different people coming together to create something. When this company was built it was 50-50 but now that the two Mr. Westwoods are no longer its only better we take all the shares and they wanted Dimitri to take over because he was the boy and also I think with the fact Dimitri was planning on marrying you so our father was okay with that, listen I know it's complicated. Don't worry also that's why I'm proud of you because your company is only yours yes it might be small but is still yours."

🥀🥀

"Are you still uncomfortable about the company?" she asked

"No I'm not but seriously they had to name it Walls ?"

"Those are men we're talking about Lia, they are not creative when it comes to giving names. Remember if it wasn't for Grandma Dad would have named us Olive and Olivier" she laughed

"Oh my God I remember, that would have been so embarrassing especially during our school days. But then again Grandma named me after a flower and for you, she just added the 'n' to it "

"Well at least it's better than Olivier," she said when we heard a knock at the door.
"Yes come in " she answered, and I turned around to see a quite handsome man walk in, in a very tailored dark suit with a red tie and well-polished black shoe

Once he walked in he stopped for a bet minute staring at me then he hummed and proceed to give the files to my sister.

"Here's what you asked for, the accounting for the last 5 months," he said to my sister and turned to look at me

"Thanks, forgot that I asked you about it .. sorry, William please meet my sister Dahlia, Dahlia met William, he is the head accountant of this company," she said and he approached me for a handshake.
"Nice to meet you, I've heard a lot about you ."

" Really?!, well I hope it's only the good ones "

" You don't have to worry cause I loved what I heard" he then proceeds to kiss my knuckles while staring at me.

"Good thing then " Oh my God, I'm feeling weird. I think that my sister sensed it so she told him to excuse us.

Once he was gone my sister started to laugh "what? " I asked
"Thank God you are not too light-skinned or you would be red by now, my goodness " she replied

"Dahlina it's not funny," I told
"ok ok, it's not, anyways do you have any schedule today?! If you don't then I would like to visit your cute little company but before my lunch cause with my schedule, I could grab something to eat " she said putting on the blazer.

"Sure, I've eaten but there is no harm in eating again right?!"

" I mean you can gain acute weight " she replied which made me hit her shoulder
"Aie, did I lie? " She laughed, ugh shaking my head.

" Wow, this place is really beautiful

" Wow, this place is really beautiful. I'm so happy for you " Lina said while hugging.

"Thank you but I can't breathe Lina you're shooking me, Damn"

" I'm sorry but this place is everything, If I had gone to fashion school I would also have a place like this," she said then I remembered what happened this morning with the CEO of Space Electronics, should I tell her? No, maybe not but I think is better for her to go to the fashion school its not too late just in case.

"Dahlina, I think is better for you to do it you know?! Just to have a backup plan "

She chuckled "Why would you want me to have a backup plan? Ugh don't tell me is because you don't like Walls company? "

" Maybe but do it, you know what? I'm going to sign you up for it "

" Dahlia doesn't do that, no won't able to do that with my full schedule "

"Of course you can " I'm doing this because of the anger Dimitri showed me this morning, I felt some type of way and my instant are always correct, close to correct.