Chapter 10.

🥀Previously🥀

"Dahlia, please stop playing dumb or I swear you will regret it "

" I'm not playing dumb, I'm just not getting why you're being like this. Tell m-" before I could finish my sentences he throws his coffee cup behind me and shouted " Don't play innocent, you know what you did " I heard Dana bugged into his office " Is everything okay ?"

"Just leave us " I reply then I turned back to him and he was trying to calm down, I walked next to him, with my hand on his beautiful jawline "Look at me "he did as I said and I asked, "What's the problem?"

"You are the problem, the reason why my life is mess up" I really don't get him.

🥀🥀

" Dimitri,  I don't get you " I said and he removed my hands from him and backed up

He sighs " I could care less if you get it or not cause either way you're staying out of my life once your job here is done, cause honestly the more I see you the more my anger is growing. Now speaking of work, let's  go back to business. "

"You're still the same I see, always trying to change the topic, but sure" I replied and took my notebook out of my bag to write down his request.

"I'm ready , go ahead"

"Ok, so I don't know if you noticed but this office is quite feminine" well I just noticed that now. If I had paid attention to the decor earlier,I would have known that it's not even close to his taste. His favorite color is blue so why would he go for red. "yeah, what about it? "

" I want you to change that, I want something more minimalistic, you know simple "

"Ok, anything else?"

"No that would be all, and Before you go please make sure to take your planning from Dana so you know when to work here and we don't see each other cause like I said I don't want to see your face "

"Dimitri, you're being too much now "

"Trust me, is better this way or you won't like what I will do." he said which made me sigh.
I really don't know what happened to him when I was gone but I guess he needs some time, I will just do as he says so I won't get on his bad side and get him angry that he already is.

"Ok, I will be going now" I said getting up to leave his office. And of course he didn't reply.

Once out of his office Jessica rushed to me "So? Did it went well this time ?" she asked "Well, it's was better than yesterday. Come I need to collect my planning from Dana"

"planning? For what? " she asked when we started to Dana's desk. " ugh I don't know, He said that I need a planning so we won't be seeing each other"

"Oh"she voiced

"Hi Dana, can I have the planning please ?"

"Oh Yes wait a minute , let me try and remember where I kept it " a few minutes later she decided to print out a new one, which she should have done earlier to be honest.
"Here, this is your planning" she said handing it out to me.

"Thanks " I don't know why but I decided to take a look at it and thank God I did.

"What is the meaning of this?! Why would I be working at 5 pm? Nobody works at that time, you got to be kidding "

"I 'm sorry but Mr Westwood wanted it that way " she justified

"Well your boss must be out of his mind" I replied and decided to confront him about this.

"Jessica wait for me, I will be right back" I said not giving her the chance to reply and walked towards his office.

Walking through it without knocking into his office, I half swing the sheet in his table  " DIMITRI what is the meaning of this?! Why  would you schedule me to start my work at 5 pm and finish by 8 pm and you know damn well that nobody works at that time not even to mention that we'll soon be in fall and it gets dark early "

"Are you done? Is either you take the job or leave it. Also if you are smart enough that's gives you actually more time to prepare what you need to prepare before coming and it would only take weeks so don't bother about the daylight hours " he said going through his files.

"Dimitri you're being unfair, and FYI I do prepare my work ahead but I don't work this late also you've underestimated the work of designers cause it actually takes months to get the work done.  " I said still standing in front of his desk

"Months for what? You are only redecorating my office not the whole company "

"Months because I have to plan the space, do the Architectural detailing, furniture designs, buy, ordering and commissioning the production of the furnishings, wait for it to arrive, then the installation. Normally if I don't know the client I would get to know him and create a language with them and that's the hardest part cause some people don't even know what they like or going for so don't talk about what you don't know"

" Dahlia watch your tone when you talk to me"  he said

"Whatever, change the planning I won't work at your time "

"Well, unfortunately for you nothing is changing here, take it or leave it and I will be glad to give your little company a bad pub" he replied smirking.

Oh my god he's really annoying right now I groaned and take back the sheet from his desk and proceed to walk out .