Chapter 7.

🥀Previously🥀

Excuse me, sir, I'm here for our appointment ?" I don't know why it came out like a damn question.

After a second the chair started to turn I don't know why it was happening in slow motion but once I set my eyes on the CEO of Space Electronics, I was speechless.

🥀🥀

Oh my God, those deep black eyes. No, I must be dreaming. Hh-he can't possibly be, no. What is going on? Is this a prank? Is there a camera up somewhere?

"What are you doing here? " he asked angrily? With so much bitterness to it and those eyes of his was filled with resentment and hatred? but why?

"I - I should be asking you that question ?" my eyes were now moist with tears.

"Answer me first," he said

"Well, I'm here for my appointment with Dana Hendricks for some Interior Design".

"DANA" He yelled. Which made me flinch and made my tears slide down I then whipped it off quickly as soon as it came, a second later Dana walked into his office

"What is this woman doing here ?" he half screamed, Jessica was now by my side.

"Well, she's the woman I told you about that was going to re-decorate your office, she's the best for this" she replied

"Send her out " wait what? For what? "And you," he said pointing at me, I look behind me trying to figure out who he was pointing his finger at. Ok, that's for me, I said to myself.

"I don't ever want to see your face here or near me ever again," he said, if there was a word superior to lost then that's what I am at this moment.

After what he said he turned his back on us more like to me.
"I'm sorry but I think is better for you guys to start leaving, " Dana said I grab my sketchbook on the floor which slipped out of my hands a long time ago when I walked in and proceeds to leave with Jessica holding my shoulders because I barely had the strength to walk alone.

I'm now in my office trying to understand what exactly just happened earlier this morning when I heard a knock on my office door

"Yes come in," I said then Jessica walked in.

"Yes, how can I help you," I asked calmly after a few minutes of silence.

"By eating " She replied

"What? I don't get it "

"I meant that you need to eat. It's 12 already so I bought you two pasta boxes cause I don't know your favorites but those two are quite popular, so carbonara or salmon? "

A|N: pasta box is a brand that makes one of those pasta lunch food that is already prepared and all you have to do is warm it (here in France )