Chapter 12.

🚨NOT EDITED 🚨

🥀Previously🥀

" Hello Sweetheart, how are you?" I asked my favorite human being on the line.

"I'm fine, when are you coming back?" she asked

"Well, I'm still at the restaurant with Brando and Belinda, once we're done I will come home okay?"

"Okay"

"Do you want anything?" I asked because I always come back home with something for her .

"Yes I want sushi, only the Avocado ones " she requested.

"Ok my love, see you later " I said and cut the line.

" Who was it ?"

"It was Jessica, who else do you expect?"

"Mhmmm maybe Dahlia?"

"shut up "

Once done we pay the addition and proceeds to leave the restaurant and I went back to my beautiful Jessica. "

🥀🥀

Dream|nightmare✨💫🌟🌪:

"It's was on Thursday at 7 pm he was done with his work at his office, he's always the last person to leave and his car was always the last one at the parking lot. As usual after work , he gets into his car and starts the engine; and takes the same direction he always takes to go back home . Everything was normal until he was on the highway when he lost the control of his car. It's like it was all planned cause the moment he drove into the highway he couldn't control his own car. This was surprising cause he just got it repaired at the garage cause he didn't want to change his car, it was the one his father got him for his birthday.

Everything on his car was under control but not by him since he couldn't utilize the engine he tried to get his way out but the door won't open.

Seconds and minutes of trying to escape from his car  he couldn't until his car crashed and exploded."

*deep breath* Waking/ jumping out from his bed. End of Dream 💫🌟✨

'Ugh the same damn dream again, no matter how I try to stop it, it's still comes back.  he thought and wipes out the sweat on his neck and face with the hanky on his night table, he always got one there before going to bad.

After wiping off, he checks the time that read 5:40 am and decides to take a shower and get ready for work cause he wouldn't know how to go back to sleep after his dreams about how he almost died years ago.

After taking a shower he got dress, put on his watch and head downstairs for his breakfast.

"Good morning Mr. Westwood" his house help greeted.

"Good morning Julie " he replied and took his seat.

"There you go, while you eat your breakfast I will go and help Jessica dress up " she said before excusing herself

"Sure" he responded and start having his breakfast while having his breakfast, he keeps on thinking about what happened years and was thankful that he survived that terrible accident.

"MORNING DADDY" screamed his little girl bringing him back to reality.

"Morning my beautiful angel," he said and took her on his laps "now tell me how was your night, did you sleep well?

"Yes and you? " she asked

"Yes baby "

"Are you sure? No nightmare? " she asked, he smiled and was grateful for having someone who actually cared about that.

"yes angel don't worry, now let's eat" and they proceed to enjoy their breakfast like they always do.

After having their breakfast he dropped his 5years old daughter at school and head to his work. Once he arrived he was greeted by his assistant and who told him that he had a letter waiting for him on his deck.

He proceeds to walk inside his office and takes off his jacket after that he walks through his desk and saw a large brown envelope. He takes it and tries to guess what's inside it after trying he decided to open it. He finds a CD inside with a note.

"I couldn't help back then but now I can..."

'What could that possibly mean' he asked himself and went on and read the rest of the note .
" please watch it alone, You can play it on your computer.
- Anonymous "

He was still confused until he played the CD and witness the murder of his own father.

He witnessed how his father died in front of Dahlia and how her father helped her to cover it up. He had always suspected something but didn't have evidence now he does and can't wait to get his Revenge on that family. 'So this was why she left the country and he couldn't reach her that day because of the crime she committed ' he thought memories of that faithful day was now replaying on his head like a boomerang. He felt betrayed after all the things he had done for her, he loved her so much. But now that love has transformed into hatred.

 But now that love has transformed into hatred