Chapter 13.

🚨Not EDITED🚨

🥀Previously🥀

He proceeds inside his office and takes off his jacket after that he works through his desk and saw a large brown envelope. He takes it and tries to guess what's inside it after trying he decided to open it. He then finds a CD inside with a note.

"I couldn't help back then but I can now..."

'What could that possibly mean' he asked himself and went on and read the rest of the note .
" please watch it alone, You can play it on your computer.
- Anonymous "

He was still confused until he played the CD and witness the murder of his own father.

He witnessed how his father died in front of Dahlia and how her father helped her cover it up. He had always suspected something but didn't have evidence now he does and can't wait to get his Revenge on that family. 'So this was why she left the country and he couldn't reach her that day because of the crime she committed ' he thought, the memories of that faithful day was replaying on his head  like a boomerang. He felt betrayed after all the things he had done for her, he loved her so much. But now that love has transformed into hatred.

🥀🥀

A knock interrupts his thoughts about how he was going to handle what he just witnessed. He was trying to figure out what to do, whether to revenge or let karma do the work.

He sighs

"Yes come in," he said knowing that it was his assistant at the door. After a few seconds, she walks in.

"Sir, Ms. Brown is here to see you" she informed him

He wasn't expecting her to be here and she was the very last person he wanted to see after what he just saw.

'Dahlia you've chosen the wrong time to visit me ' he thought.

He sighs "You can let her in "

"Yes sir " she replied, walks out and seconds later Dahlia works in looking stunning like always, he remembered back in their school days why he fell in love with her. She was so beautiful, innocent and very intelligent, they would always challenge their selves on who will get the best grade on each test and looking at her now he would be lying to himself if he says that she's not a beautiful woman with a brain just like he likes them "beauty with brain ".

Dahlia is someone who is very reserved often mistaken to be shy, she knows her worth but can be a fool for the ones she loves. She knows she's clever and confident and when she's not feeling confident enough she tends to wear red lipstick to feel better, that's just her fetish thing.

Seeing her Dimitri didn't know where to start but he could feel his resentment level up just by looking at her, but he didn't know if she was guilty but one thing is for sure, he has changed his mind and will emotionally torture her until she confesses what she did cause it was her on the video he just saw, he was sure of that.

"Morning Ms.Brown how can I help you this time," he asked without looking at her, going through the files that his assistant left for him to read and sign.

In the other hand Dahlia wasn't in the mood for Dimitri childish behavior she was there for her work and that's just it.

" Well, I'm here to measure the spaces for some items before I place the orders. "

"Well go ahead then "

30 minutes later she was done "Ok, I'm done here I've written everything down see you next time or not "

"What do you mean by 'Or not'?! what, you wish for my death now? " he insinuated. For some reason, that sentence triggered something in him

" What are you talking about?, I said that because of the schedule you gave me and usually no one works by that time and that's why I said what I said " she replied getting tired of his behavior but only if she knew that it was only the beginning of it and that a lot is going to happen from now on.

🥀🥀

🥀Dahlia POV🥀

"So how did it go?"my assistant asked

"It was a disaster, he got angry for no God damn reason but thank God I came out alive," I told her

She laughed "With the way, he's acting towards you don't you feel like something happened? I mean have you asked him about it?" she questioned

"I don't know and if something did happen, we are no longer kids, he knows me and knows that I have ears to listen to any of his problems. I've apologized for what I think might actually be the problem, you know, the way I left but also it wasn't really my fault but I still apologized.

"Not to be nosy but I think it's more than you leaving " I stopped what I was doing to look back at her.
" In that case, that's another reason why he should talk to me cause I'm only human. I can't read minds on least he tells me what's the matter."  

I'm the type to separate  business with personal life but with the way she witnessed the scene that happened at Dimitri's office I had to clear things out, by explaining how I know him and how my connection with him kinda ended.

"Yeah, " she replied looking like she wanted to add something else but opposed on doing so. "Ready for lunch," she asked "Of course let's go " I took my blazer, bag and phone and we proceed to leave my office for lunch.