Keith X Reader: Trapped!

WARNINGS: FLUFFFF

================================================================================

     Lance is the closest friend you've ever had. You have known him since you were 6. So when you learned he was going off to the Garrisons you decided to go with him. The problem is that he knows everything your thinking of.

     When you, Hunk, Pidge, and Lance saw Keith trying to save Shiro at the Garrison's your first thought was 'Wow he's cute!' Lance immediately noticed the way you stared at him, and came to the conclusion of you liking him. 

     It's been months since that moment, and you are now in space fighting aliens. You are the (f/c) paladin, the heart of Voltron. You loved everything about being a paladin especially with your best friend Lance. The only problem you had was being on the same team as Keith. Every time he walked into the room you blushed and awkwardly tried your best to hide it. Lance saw how flustered you became when talking to or seeing Keith, and decided to make a plan.

     Lance and Pidge shipped you too. So they decided to try and get there ship sailing. They came up with a flawless plan to get you two to confess. One moment your taking a peaceful nap in your room, and the next you wake up in a dark closet with a black silhouette next to you. Once your eyes finely adjust to the darkness you can make out a mullet. You then realize that the person next to you is none other then the great Keith Kogane.

     "H-hey (y/n) do you know how we got here?" You hear Keith ask quietly. You could tell that he was very confused.

     "I have no idea." You tell him. You turn around and acknowledge the camera in the room. You finally put the puzzle together. "Lance..." You say under your breathe angrily.

     "Wait hold the phone, did Lance lock us in here, and if he did, why?"

     "Yes he did, but I don't know why." You lie because you know exactly why. You know that he and Pidge put you guys in here because of there OTP (Only True Pairing for you guys who don't know what that means). 

      "Hmm..." You look over to see Keith deep in thought sitting right next to you. Then, to your surprise, he scoots on over to you and puts is arm around you.

     You didn't want to say anything because you know you would mess up and make this more awkward then it already is. You are completely flustered and you can't think straight. You're blushing like crazy and you're starting to feel drowsy. You could practically hear Pidge and Lance screaming "OTP!" in the other room.

     After you calmed down you surprised yourself with leaning your head on Keith's shoulder! 'So much for calming down (Y/N)!' You told yourself. 

     You guys sit there for about 10 more minutes, no one talking. There was silence, and it wasn't the Awkward kind, it was pretty comfortable.

     You finally gained enough courage and said something.

     " Keith?"

     "Yes (Y/N)?"

     "Well I need to tell you something because ever since I saw you at the Garrison I immediately fell in love with you. I was so nervous to tell you, and told myself to just get over you because I knew you would never like me back, but now sitting here with you I knew that there is no way I can just get over you and I was internally freaking-" Your rambling was cut off by soft lips on your's. Keith kissed you! You sat there in disbelief until you noticed you should probably kiss back. You slowly started to kiss back. Finally the soft kiss ended too soon because of a stupid thing called oxygen.

     "Do you ever shut up?" Keith asked and laughed. Gosh that was the cutest laugh you have ever heard. You really wanted to hear it again.

     "I don't know, but you should shut me up more often." You smirked at him and winked. He immediately blushed and laugh at your remark.

     You guys went into a long conversation about life. It felt good to talk to someone else about problems who was not Lance. As much as you love Lance he can get annoying real quick. 

     About 20 minutes later the door opened. Pidge and Lance opened the door to see there OTP cuddling in the corner of the closet. They instantly squealed which made you and Keith chuckle.

     " YES OUR PLAN WORKED!" You hear Lance yell. Pidge is screaming in the background.

     " Yes it did " Keith said breathily.

     Lets just say ever since that very important day, you and Keith are always are caught cuddling, flirting, and kissing all around the castle. You have never been happier in your whole life. You love this emo with a mullet and he loves you too. 

================================================================================

Comment any suggestions and love you guys <33333

Words: 822