Shiro X Reader: Safe

Warnings: fluff

Your POV

I've been stuck on this Galra ship for almost a year now. I used to live on Earth but the Galra came and captured me because I'm special. I have a rare "illness" where I can see as far away as 10 miles clearly. When the Galra found out about this they captured me and use me as a navigator in the main Galra ship. I don't even remember what it's like to be on earth.

I was sitting in my cell waiting for the time when they needed me in the front of the ship when I heard the alarm go off. I knew that voltron is here because I can see through the walls. I'm barely awake because last time they needed me I would tell them so they stabbed me in the side. Not where my heart was so I wouldn't die but closes and deep enough that I lost a lot of blood.

Shiro's pov

Me and Keith just broke into the Galra ship and were looking for prisoners. Once we freed almost all of them we saw one cell left. In the cell was a frail girl with a huge stab wound. It broke my heart seeing that and the worst part was she looked human. She had clearly just passed out so we broke into the cell and I picked her up. Now that I can fully see her face I can see that she is the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. I quickly rushed back to my lion, got in and flew back to the castle. The girl was passed out the whole time. When we got to the castle I ran inside as fast as I could and pushed her into the healing pods. Now all I have to do is wait.

Your POV

Why is there some sort of weird glass around me. I when to touch it but it disappeared as soon as I lifted my hand. I fell forward, but was caught by strong arms. I looked up to see the same person who saved me. I stood there for a minute just staring at him while he looked back. I noticed that we had been just sitting there so I started to get up.

"S-sorry..." I mumbled. 

"It's fine you just came out of the healing pod so your going to be a little out of it at first. I understand." He responded as he helped me stand up by myself.

"Do you want to go meet the others?" He asked and I started to get a little nervous. I'm not to keen at meeting new people so I simply shook my head. 

"Ok i'll take you to your room." As he led me to my room he talked the whole time. I'm not much of a talker so I mostly listened. It was cute how he would talk about one subject that quickly get excited and switch to talk about another one. I giggled quite a bit.

"K heres your room! Mines just down the hall so if you need me just knock." He was about to leave so I quickly grabbed his wrist.

"I-i'm scared..." I said quietly. 

"Don't worry your Safe." He reassured as he walked out of the room. I smiled knowing that it was the truth.

This was just a short one because I didn't know what to do. I'm still open for requests so go request on the other page. Love you guys and thank you for 3k.