Lance X Fem! Reader: Make You Mine

This is a song fic so be warned if you don't like them. I do skip a lot of lyrics, but it repeats a lot and I don't want to make this the longest freaking one shot ever. Also it's gonna be in Lances POV.

Warnings: Theres angst, but it has a happy ending so don't worry, and it was all because of an accident.

Lance's POV

Well, I will call you darlin' and everything will be okay.

'(y/n)s been really down lately I should try and cheer her up.' I walked into the Bridge to see (y/n) slumped over in her chair stairing at the floor. I went up behind her and tapped her shoulder. She looked up at me and turned around.

"Hey Darling, If you were a triangle, you's be acute one!" I ended with my iconic finger guns. I heard her laughing out loud, and watched as she beamed from my pick up line. 'Gosh I swear I'm gonna marry her someday' I thought dreamily.

Cause I know that I am yours and you are mine doesn't matter anyway.

In the night, we'll take a walk, it's nothing funny just to talk.

It was late at night when I walked into the kitchen for a midnight snack. Upon reaching the room I stood at the doorway to see (y/n) talking to herself while eating her (favorite snack). I chuckled while I leaned against the door way. She quickly snapped towards me not knowing I was there.

"How long have you been there...?" She asked cautiously.

"Long enough to hear you talking to yourself." I replied truthfully. She sighed out loud as she stood up to put her dish in the sink. (or garbage in the trash can).

"What are you doing up this late?" She asked as she sat on the counter next to where I was standing.

"I was hungry." She deadpanned.

"Well I know that why else would you come to the kitchen." I laughed out loud.

We stayed up for another hour just telling stories and jokes. It was the best night i've had since i've ended up in this castle.

You need to know we'll take it slow.

Me and (y/n) were cuddled up on the couch. Recently I confessed to her, and she actually like me back! I'm so happy.

"Lance?" (y/n) asked me quietly.

"Ya babe?"

"I'm scared." She answered. I took her hand and looked down at her while her head was laying on my chest.

"Why?" I asked her comfortingly.

"What if, we take it too fast and then you end up no longer liking me. I don't want to have my heartbroken." I gasped hearing this. I softly lifter her head to look at me, and spoke soothingly.

"(y/n) I will never break your heart. I love you." She hummed in return. It hurt that she didn't say it back, but I know she's just afraid to love.

It's hard to feel you slipping through my fingers are so numb.

I was in the lounge room practicing my flirting with Allura. I really want to get better with them just for (y/n). What can I say it's just a habit plus (y/n)'s not here.

"Even if there wasn't gravity on Earth, I'd still fall for you~" I purred to Allura. I heard someone suck in there breath, but I didn't pay it any mind.

"What is this gravity you speak of?" Allura asked. I deflated exasperated. Why does she have to be so oblivious to literally everything. While I was brooding over my loss I suddenly felt a slap to my face. I looked up to see (y/n) with tears in her eyes.