Shiro x fem! Reader : princess

I know Shiro is gay so don't go off on me.
WARNINGS: Fluff
=================================================================================

~ Shiros POV~
     I was wondering around the castle when I suddenly saw a room I've never been in before. I walked into the room to see what it was. What I saw surprised me. It was another pod just like allura's and coran's except it held a beautiful girl in it. I walked closer to the pod and touched the glass. As soon as I touched it it opened and the women fell out. I quickly caught her before she could get hurt, and she looked up at me.

     "Where's allura and Coran? And who are you?" She asked quietly.

     "There in the bridge. Also I'm Shiro the black paladin. Who are you?" I questioned kindly.

     "Princess (Y/N) of Altea I'm Allura's older sister. Could you take me to the bridge I can't necessarily Walk that well at the moment..." she chuckled at the end. I blushed because she was the cutest girl ever.

     "Sure!" I wrapped an arm around her waist while grabbing her arm to wrap around her shoulder. She used me like a crutch as we slowly got to the bridge. I was surprised that I didn't see anyone walking around the halls. Usually there's always someone running about trying to find something to do.

    Once we got to the bridge I opened the door to see allura and Coran at the controls. "Allura?" I heard her say out loud. Allura turned around to see who called her name. As soon as she saw (Y/N) her eyes went wide. (Y/N) let go of me and ran the best she could to Allura and hugged her. I watched as the three reunited. It was lovely seeing them all so happy. Especially (Y/N). I don't know what it is about her but she just makes me feel all warm inside.

~ 3 month time skip ~

~your POV~

      It's been about three months since I met the new paladins. No offense, but I like these ones better then the last ones. They are always so loving and caring for each other, and make me feel wanted. My favorite though has got to be Shiro the black paladin. He is so freaking hot. When they train I can't stop watching him. Today they had to do the mid training thing again. They wanted me to do it with them. The only problem is I can't stop thinking of Shiro.

     I was walking into the training room and sat next to Shiro and lance. When we started I couldn't think of anything but Shiro. I heard Pidge gasp when they starting looking into my brain. I could almost feel the smirk radiating off of her. I felt so embarrassed that I ripped the headset off and ran off to my room. I could hear footsteps behind me but I wouldn't dare to look back.

     Eventually I got to the safety of my room and locked the door. I heard someone knocking and asked who it was.

     "It's me Shiro I just wanted to talk about what happened back there." He said calmly. At this point I was crying. Tears were streaming down my face.

     "I don't want to talk about it!" I practically screamed from the other side of the door.

     "Well I just wanted you to know that I like you too, and I was wondering if you would want to be my girlfriend." He asked slowly getting quieter towards the end.

     I jumped up and ran towards the door. I unlocked it and opened it to see a shy looking Shiro playing with the hem of his shirt. I wrapped my arms around his neck and practically screamed a yes right into his ear. I was not expecting my day to go like this. Shiro is the most humble strategic strong and handsome person I know. And I know that I love him. And hopefully he really loves me too.

Words: 668