Hunk X Female Reader: Bakery

Sorry this took literally forever to get this out I just had like a writers block thing. Anyway let's get into this, and hopefully I won't cringe to much while writing this.

WARNING: FLUFFF

================================================================================ 

Your POV:

     Everyday you would go into the same bakery. They had the best treats ever. People would always tell you that you are going to get fat from all the sweets your constantly consuming, but no matter what they so it won't stop you from going. You see the real reason you are always going is to see the cute shy boy who works at the cashier. Recently you found out that his name is Hunk, and thought to yourself how you probably couldn't find a name that better suited him.

     It was 2:45 your school got out 45 minutes ago. You and your best friend Keith were on your way to the bakery when Keith decided to ask you something.

"Why are you always going to bakery? Like I know that the treats there are like heaven, but you go there everyday after school. I don't think thats really good for your health." Keith stated a-matter-of-factly.

"Well you know that one worker Hunk? He works at the cashier."

"Of course I know his friend Pidge so we've hung out before."

"WHAT!! AND YOU DIDN'T INVITE ME?" You were irritated because Keith knows Hunk and has talked to him while you haven't been able to say a full sentence to him before. Every time he says "Hi" to you, you become a flustered mess. Hopefully today will be different.

"Wait...do you like him?" Keith smirked at me. I just wanted to slap that smirk off of his face. It's so annoying when he does that.

"Maybe..." You replied quietly.

"You guys would be perfect together I'm going to set you guys up!"

"No please don't I can barely talk to him." You really didn't want that to happen.

     You finally got to the bakery after a full car ride of questions. You really didn't want to answer any of them, but you had to because Keith is your best friend. You slowly walk into the building to see Hunk at the cashier. 

"Hi how are you?" He greets sweetly.

"G-Good h-how bout y-you?" You stuttered. You wanted to jump off the roof right now. That was way too embarrassing. You were as red as a tomato, and could hear Keith laughing at you in the background. 

"Good a little bored though...you've been coming here a lot and I see you all the time at school so would you maybe, I don't know, go see a movie?" He rubbed the back of his neck nervously. You just sat there frozen. Did you really here him correctly. You looked back to see Keith giving you two thumbs up.

"U-unless you r-really don't want too.." Hunk stuttered out. He was blushing and you thought that was the cutest thing ever.

"No! no I would love too I think it would be fun! When would you want to go?" As soon as you said that you saw him visibly relax.

"We could after my shift it ends in 15 minutes what would you want to see?"

"I don't care really you can choose."

     You sat down and ranted to Keith about how perfect Hunk is. He just listened trying not laugh the whole time. He thought it was cheesy like straight from a fan fiction. He was very surprised that shy Hunk actually had the guts to ask you out. That night you ended up having your first kiss and getting a cute boyfriend.

================================================================================     Comment who I should do next because it's harder for me to do people other then Lance and Keith for some reason. Probably just because I'm a crappy writer tho. Love you guys!!

Words: 638