Lance X reader: Pranks

So real quick i'm trying to save up some money for a Junko enoshima cosplay so it would be if you guys could help my Ko-Fi http://ko-fi.com/Jayna8pi

Warnings: fake gore (It's supposed to be makeup) slight angst i guess.

Your POV

I was walking down the hall be very cautious. You see the whole castle is in the middle of a mega prank war. The other day I woke up with a missing eyebrow. Good thing they grow back fast, and that I accidentally brought makeup with me when we headed into space. I have a prank planned though for the whole team except Keith since he's gonna help.

So I walked over to keiths room, and knocked on the door.

"Hello?" he asked confused. "it's (Y/N)." I responded "Come in" I opened the door to find him sitting on his bed looking at his knife. I had to come to him since he's the only one who could make this prank look more real.

"K so I have an idea for a prank and I need your help." he rolled his eyes at that " Ok what do you need me to do." He responded. "So I want them to think I died and I know how your really goo with sfx makeup so you need to make it look like i've been slashed up and then run and get the others." I said quietly making sure no one can he. I watched as he smirked at me. He stood up and opened his makeup drawer and pulled out his sfx bag and got to work./

TIME SKIP TO AFTER THE MAKEUP

I looked in the mirror and almost wanted to vomit from how realistic it looked. I had slashes all over my body and my clothes were completely ripped to shreds. I had one slash going across my face another across my chest one down the center of my body and three on my thighs. How was Keith so good at this I don't even understand. We walked out of his room and he kept watch to make sure we didn't see anybody. We slowly made it to the bridge and I laid down on the ground. Keith put some fake blood on the ground and a knife covered in the fake blood next to me. He hid a camera in the corner of the room as I laid down and pretended to be dead.

"K I'm going to go get the others you stay here and act like your dead." He whispered to me. I nodded and smiled at him before I started acting again. I heard his footsteps as he ran out of the room and heard him yelling in distress. I patiently waited for about 5 minutes until I heard multiple footsteps coming towards me. I only hope i won't smile or laugh on accident.

Lances POV

I was taking a nap until I woke up to hear Keith frantically yelling to go to the bridge. I thought it was odd that he was panicked because that barely ever happens but I did what he said. I sat up yawned and quickly ran to the bridge. I found everyone else there gasping and crying while looking at something. I walked up to them to see (Y/N) dead on the floor. I stared wide eyed then yelled no freaking out. How could this of happened (Y/N) is the most amazing girl I know and for this to happen to her breaks my heart. I collapse to the ground right next to her and start sobbing my eyes out.

I put my head and arms on her chest and abdomen still sobbing. I don't care if I get her blood on me. She was my everything, and know she's gone.

"N-no (Y/N)...how could th-is of happened...y-you were everything to me...i loved you..." I said quietly as I continued to cry on her chest. I suddenly felt a little movement as her hand opened out of the tight fist it was in. I gasped and snatched the note.

I'm sorry everyone I couldn't be strong

I loved each and every one of you

You guys were my family, and I never deserved you.

I love you guys

I read the note out loud and continued to cry. I looked at everyone faces and they all had tears streaming down there face except Keith. I was in the corner of the room smirking. I felt my blood begin to boil as I saw him smiling at the loss of a teammate.

"Are you freaking kidding me keith." I started. I could feel his gaze shift to me, but I didn't look up yet. "How could you be so happy that (Y/N) died. She was an amazing person and if you aren't going to grieve her loss then come over and fight me." I stood up, but as soon as I was about to run up to him I felt something grab my wrist. I turned around to see (Y/N) sitting up looking at me with a smile. I stumbled back and looked around to see everyone but keith surprised. I wrapped (Y/N) up in a tight hug and sobbed into the crook of her neck. She gently rubbed my back.

"Why do you do that?" I asked her quietly. "Well welcome to the mega prank wars everyone." "Are you kidding me I thought you actually died you are the worst."Pidge yelled at me. I saw Shiro chuckle a bit. "That was a pretty good prank (Y/N) Shiro praised. "Can you guys give me and (Y/N) some time alone for a bit." They all nodded and slowly left the room.

As soon as they left a took a step back and slapped her in the face. "Why the hell would you think that would be a good prank. I thought I lost you. Your the light in my life. Your the only reason I keep living. It hurt me so much to see you like that. You don't even know how much I love you, and for you to just leave me like that made me break on the inside." I slowly increased in volume. I looked up to see (Y/N) holding her cheek with tears streaming down her face.

"I'm so sorry Lance I didn't think it would go the badly. I love you so much to. It broke my heart seeing how sad you got. Please don't be mad at me." She slowly walked up to me and leaned forward. I felt her soft pink lips on mine, and immediately kissed back. The kiss was full of love. It was the best kiss in the world.

"Hey (Y/N)?" I asked after we broke apart from the kiss. "Ya?" "Will you be my girlfriend?" "I though you'd never ask!" She wrapped her arms around my neck and held me tight. I hugged back just the same. We stayed like that for awhile until I stepped back.

"Wait how did you get those fake cuts to look so real!" "Oh ya keith did them thats why he was smirking he was in on the whole thing." "you suck..." "Love you too loverly."