Baby Keith X Female Reader

Here's another Keith X Reader because they are the easiest to write for some reason. Anyway this one might be crap because I suck at writing, but i'll try my best.

Warning: Little angsty to be honest, but nothing too serious and FLUFFFFF

================================================================================

No ones point of view

     (Y/N) was just minding her own business reading when she heard a soft knock on the door.

"Come In." She responded loudly.

      She watched as the door slid open any a little mini Keith walked in. She was shocked. She never would have thought to see a baby Keith, but he was adorable. He looked like he was about the age of 5 or 6. He was in a huge black shirt that was practically a dress, and some boxers. (Y/N)  wanted to laugh, but noticed how Keith seemed to be sad for some reason.

"Keith is that you?" She asked trying to make sure that her theory was correct.

"Ya...I came here because everywon was laughing at me." After he said that he started to cry and that broke (Y/N)'s heart. 

"Come over here." He crawled on to her bed and put his baby arms around her neck tightly. He rested his head in the crook of her neck, and started sobbing. (Y/N) wrapped her arms around him. One arm was running her fingers through his hair. While the other was rubbing circles into his back. She let him cry it all out while you held him tightly.

     Once he was finally quiet she noticed that he fell asleep in he arms. 

Your POV

     You decided to take a nap with him because you haven't really gotten a good nights sleep in a few days. You laid down with him still in your arms and turned the lights off. He was holding on to you like you were going to disappear. It made your heart flutter just thinking about it. 

TIME SKIP

     When you woke up you felt a weight on your chest you opened your eyes to see keith laying there. He wasn't little baby Keith anymore now he looked almost about 8 ish. He was still equally as adorable though. You saw him begin to stir and shook him gently. He woke up and looked up at you groggily. He put his head back on your chest and snuggled into your warmth. You were about to explode of cuteness. It was unfair how he was just so clingy that it made you happy.

"Keith you need to wake up because we need to go get breakfast." This time he sat up and got off the bed. Once this happened you got out of bed and went into the bathroom to change. You tried to change as quick as you could because you wanted to go back to him. After you were done changing you saw him in the same place except he looked like he was gonna break. Scratch that he already looked broken. 

"Hey Keith whats wrong?" You asked gently because you were afraid he would disappear. You have never seen him this vulnerable. 

     He wrapped his arms around you neck and nuzzled his head into your shoulder as he cried.

"S-she le-eft b-becasue i-im a fai-lure." He sobbed finally able to choke out a few words.

"Who left?" You asked earnestly trying to get to the bottom of this mystery.

"My M-m-mom.." He was no longer crying, and you could only hear the occasional whimper here and there. This must have been around the time when Keiths mom left. You continued rubbing soothing circles into his back. You never really knew how fucked up Keiths past was. It made your heart break just thinking about it. You wanted to cry yourself, but had to stay strong for Keiths sake.