~First kiss scenario~

Shiro

He would get really worried about you when you go on a mission he's not at. When you get back he would ask if your okay and then take you a separate room. Eventually he'll confess and you guys will share your first kiss.

Keith

You guys will be training together. You'll finally beat him, pinning him to the ground straddling him while holding his wrists down. In the heat of the moment the kiss will happen following with your confessions to each other.

Lance

He'll come up to you all happy telling you he has a surprise. You'll follow him into the commons area to find a giant pillow fort and a movie set up. You guys end up laying down cuddling when he leans over you. Looking into his eyes you see the ocean. Slowly leaning in until you feel his soft lips on yours. The rest of the night is spent exchanging soft kisses and cuddles.

Hunk

He'll be in the kitchen cooking when you decide to watch. Upon walking in you see hunk working his butt off preparing dinner. You see some flour on his nose and start to giggle. He looks up confused on what's so funny. You slowly walk up to him and wipe the flour off. He start to chuckle which makes you full out laugh. Eventually you guys calm down and you look up at him. You tell him he's cute and then kiss him on the cheek and walking out of the room. Leaving a red shocked hunk behind in the kitchen.

Pidge

You're chilling with Pidge in there room when you hear a yelp. Looking up you see Pidge shaking her hand violently and sucking on her finger. Apparently she dropped something on it. You ran up to her and grabbed her hand surveying the damage. You sighed noticing it only being a little red and bring it up to your mouth. Making eye contact with Pidge you kiss her finger while they turn bright red. You pull her down into a kiss. There tense for a moment but eventually relaxes into it.