Lance X Reader: BFFs

Thx for all the support!!

WARNINGS: FLUFFFFF!!

================================================================================

     You and Lance have been best friends since kindergarten. He was always there for you even when you had that huge crush on Keith at the garrison. Eventually that died down before Lance got too jealous. See the thing is that you guys both love each other, but neither of you know. You guys are to afraid that it would ruin your friendship or weird the other one out if they found out about your pining. 

~ Your POV ~

     I was sitting in the lounge late at night when I heard the door open. I look over to see Lance groggily make his way over to the couch and collapse next to me. I know that he doesn't get enough sleep usually, but this is too much. It hurts seeing him like this because you looks so vulnerable. I look back at my book deciding if I wanted to keep reading. After in internal battle I put my book down slowly and looked back at him. 

     I could see huge dark circles under his eyes and it looked like he hasn't slept in days. His eyes were half closed and you could see his struggle to keep them open.

"Hey Lance whats wrong buddy?" I ask as I slowly put my hand on his knee. As I said he lifted his knees to the couch and wrapped his arms around them.

"I just haven't been able to sleep." He responded tiredly. I scooted closer to him and wrapped in arm around him to pull him closer to me. He leaned his head on my shoulder, and I could visibly see him relax.

"Do you want to come sleep with me? I know how your nightmares get, and since you used to share a bad with like your whole family it might help." I laughed quietly when I mentioned his family. It was a fond memory when I walked to his house to see why he was so late to the mall, and saw him and his niece, nephew, and little sister asleep with him in his bed. I would never forget that because it was the cutest thing i have ever seen.

"Sure...but you don't have to."

"But I want to." I made sure to emphasize the 'want'.

     I stood up and reached out my had for Lance to take it. Once he took it a gently pulled him off the couched and started leading him to my room. About halfway there I felt him move his fingers so they are intertwined with mine. That small gesture made my heart flutter, and I looked at him and gave a warm smile. He smiled back groggily and I wasn't sure if I could take any more of him being sleepy. It was way too cute.

     Once we got to my room I put the passcode in for my door and led him to the bed. I got in and moved over and pat my chest. He understood what I meant and flopped on the bed. He then rearranged himself so his head was laying on my chest and he had his arms wrapped tightly around me. I looked down at him and saw how happy he looked. I started playing with his hair and that resulted with him nuzzling his head into the crook of my neck.

    About 5 minutes later he fell asleep. I listened to his breathing as it was very calming. Soon after I fell asleep holding him tight against me like he would just disappear.

~ Time Skip To Morning ~

     I woke up with a weight on my chest. I opened my eyes to see Lance still asleep on my chest. He was adorable, and I didn't care in the slightest that he may be drooling on me. I didn't want to wake him up because he hasn't slept very well lately, but I knew we needed to head to breakfast. I shook him gently to wake him up, and he slowly lifted his head and looked at me. Without realized he put his head back down and nuzzled it into the crook of my neck. 

     I laughed quietly and wrapped my arms around him while playing with his hair.

"(Y/N)?" He asked quietly.

"Ya?"

"Will you be my girlfriend?" He asked nervously. 

"Of course." He looked up at me with wide eyes and quickly planted a kiss on my lips and I kissed back instantly. It felt amazing. He was so gentle that it almost felt like he was afraid I would break. I love that about him he is the kindest person i've ever met. I feel so lucky to have this sharpshooter in my life. Once we finally broke apart from the kiss he looked into my eyes and gazed lovingly.

"I've been wanting to do that for a long time and seeing you running after Keith at the garrison was terrible and it hurt, but the only this that kept me from practically murdering keith" He paused and laughed a little "Was that I made vow that I would always make you happy no matter what." Hearing that was like music to my ears. I hugged tighter then I probably ever had and started crying.

"Hey why are you crying?" He asked.

"I'm just so happy!"

     I started to sob harder while he rubbed my back in calming circles. I know that he will always be there for me even at my worst. He is the greatest friend I could have asked for. Well now he's the greatest boyfriends I could have asked for. I will always love him, and hopefully he will always love me. I can't wait until I get back home to Earth and we could get a married. Well let's not get to ahead of ourselves (Y/N) let's just think about the present.

================================================================================ 

     How was that? Comment any suggestions. Love all of you guys   <3333333333

Words: 997