Lance x reader: 3 wishes

Warnings: slight angst but not bad and fluff

So I wrote this for an assignment, so I just changed the girls name to (y/n). Also that's my hanahaki lance cosplay don't judge.

1st Person POV
    Me and Lance have been dating for about 6 months. We live together in the city next to my parents houses. My parents have always been supportive of my relationship, and when we get into an argument I usually go and hangout with them until i'm ready to apologise. Most of the time it's my fault that we get into a fight, but it's because i have a bad temper. Lance has always been very calm and patient while I'm over here pretty much screaming. I'm so glad that I can have him since he's always just there for me, and I love that about him.
    Today we were just cuddled on the couch watching t.v. when we heard a knock. I immediately jumped off the couch assuming that the person behind the door are my parents. The knocking continued as I made my way to the door. Once I opened the door I saw a little girl looking at me. "Hello?" I asked confused since no one ever comes to our house unless it's my parents. "Hi! We just moved in down the street, and I was wondering if I could hangout with you guys since I don't really have any friends!" She replied enthusiastically. "Umm...Sure?" As soon as the words left my mouth she booked it past me and jumped on the couch. This was really strange because she looks around 8 while i'm 20.
    "What the heck!" I heard Lance exclaim in surprise. I guess he didn't expect her either. I chuckled at the thought while I walked into the living room where the two were. When I walked in I saw Lance laying on the couch with the girl laying on top of him watching the show. I smirked and leaned against the doorframe. Lance looked up at me and glared knowing that I was enjoying his embarrassment. I chuckled and walked over to the couch. "Hey what's your name you never told me?" I questioned as I gently shook the little girl. She looked up at me and responded with, "I don't know." That caught me off guard since she's around 8 and she should know her own age. "What do you mean you don't know?" "I've never had parents so I don't know." I looked at Lance and could see the confusion in his eyes.
    "Didn't you say you lived down the street?" I asked thoroughly confused with this whole situation. "Ya, but I lied I just needed a cover up story." She yawned and I could tell she was tired. "For what?" Lance asked as he slowly sat up so she could relax in his lap. "Well i'm here because I heard you guys have had some relationship issues so I wanted to help!" She perked up no longer tired. Me and Lance looked at eachother then back at girl. "What do you mean relationship issues?" I was started to get annoyed because excuse me we don't have any issues. "Are you sure I always hear you guys argue." "bu-" She cut me off right away before I could explain myself. "Anyway I brought you 3 wishes. You can use them for whatever you want, but be careful because sometimes something can go wrong." She warned. Me and Lance looked at eachother again not fully believing it. "How about I try just to see if it actually works," lance nodded. "Uh...I wish to have the mortgage paid off for this house?" I asked a little unsure. Then suddenly I got an email so I checked my phone and lo and behold it was an email saying that the house was completely paid for. My eyes went wide, and I started to shake. I slowly showed the phone to Lance and his facial expression mirrored mine. "Let's wait to do the other wishes, and not spend them right now." lance told me. "No let's just get them over with." I replied a little forcefully. "(Y/N) we need to think about it some more we can't just waste them." We started arguing until we got into a full on fight.
    I was practically screaming at him until I made the biggest mistake of my life. "I WISH YOU WERE NEVER BORN!" I screamed at him. I was so angry that I didn't notice his scared expression. When I looked up he was gone. Finally the weight of it all fell on me and I broke down sobbing. I fell to my knees and cried until I started to get a headache. I looked up and saw the little girl looking at me amused. "You know you still have one wish left." She told me truthfully. "I...do?" I asked quietly. She nodded and I gasped I knew what this next wish was going to be. I slowly stood up and closed my eyes. "I wish that Lance was back here with me and none of this ever happened." I was still crying as I saw everything around me swirl. The little girl disappeared and the house came back into view. I heard a knock at the door and ran to it. When I opened the door I saw Lance. He was smiling the biggest grin i've ever seen. I wrapped my arms around his neck and held him tightly. He hugged me back as I started to cry into his shoulder. "I'm so s-sorry I m-missed yo-you so much." I choked out while I was crying. "It's okay i'm here now and i'm not going to leave." He whispered into my ear. "I love you Lance." "I love you too." I smiled at his response.