Keith X Reader: Nightmare's

My Himiko Toga cosplay!

K so since I almost always write keith x reader I might just make another book of just keith x reader one shots, but Idk. Also first time writing angst so spare with me.

WARNINGS: Angst, and Fluff

================================================================================
~Your POV~
I was wandering the castle trying to find something to do. I'd been walking around for about the past hour. It's pretty late at night and I should probably go sleep, but I just couldn't. My brain physically couldn't turn off and I was done with it so I started wandering.
After a little bit I found myself in the hallway with all the rooms. I could hear some noise but I wasn't sure where it was coming from. It almost sounded like some sort of whimper. I didn't think to much on it and decided to keep going.
After a few minutes I got closer to my room which was in between Keith's and lances. (😅I don't know where the rooms are and what order) I could hear the noises louder the closer I got to Keith's room. I stopped outside of his door to hear him sobbing. I never expected to hear him sob and it made my heart break.
He is the most amazing person I know yet on the other side of the door he was breaking. I quickly knocked on the door to which I started to hear shuffling.
"Keith are you okay in there?" I asked him politely. I wanted to let him know that I care deeply for him. That I loved him. I just can't tell him that to his face so I need to show him by my actions.
The door slowly opened to show a very tired Keith. He had tear stained cheeks with huge dark circles under his eyes. He looked completely broken. I almost started to cry just looking at him.
He quickly wrapped his arms around me which caught me by surprise. He nuzzled his head onto my shoulder and started to cry again. I slowly wrapped my arms around him. I brought one had into his hair and started to run my fingers through his hair.
"P-please...please don't leave...me..." he said quietly while crying. I almost couldn't hear him,but once I figured out what he said I got a little confused. Why would I ever leave him? He is the nicest most sweetest person I know. It almost made me angry that he would think I would just pick up and leave. I took a deep breathe and respond.
"Did you have a nightmare?" I asked him and I felt him nod. "Come here then" I moved away from him and took his hand to lead him to his bed. Once on his bed I set down, and he sat down next to me. I felt him lean his head on my shoulder.
"What was your nightmare about?" I questioned. He took a few deep breathes to calm himself. I patiently waited for him to be ready to explain it.
In the nightmare
Kieths POV
I was running around because everything was total chaos. People falling one after another. I screamed as I watch Pidge fall backwards into a hole. The whole planet was like Swiss cheese with holes that lead to darkness. The ground was sandy and cracking while the wind was blowing almost 100mph. I yelled for (Y/N) to get behind me, but they couldn't hear. They was slowly being blown away. I yelled there name over and over again, but it did nothing. It was frustrating and distressing watching the love of my life slowly getting taken from me.
Suddenly someone showed up behind them and grabbed the back of (Y/N)'a shirt. The guy lifted them up and looked at me in the eye. I saw him smirk as he threw (Y/N) into the hole. I screamed there name,but I couldn't hear them. I looked down the hole to see nothing but complete darkness. I started to cry in the middle of battle. I knew this had to be a dream, but it was too real.
After exposing the nightmare
Your POV
After Keith explained the dream to me I hugged him tightly. I felt him hug me back and then he pushed me down to lay on his bed. After he did this he payed on top of me and wrapped his arms around me protectively.
"(Y/N) I love you and I never want you to leave ok?" He asked me tiredly.
"I love you too Keith, and I will never leave you. You mean too much to me. You're my light in this world of darkness." I kissed hissed forehead gently,and watched him smile. His arms around me tightened until he fell asleep. I fell asleep eventually thinking about how something that gave Keith pain brought us closer together. That night I made a promise to always keep him safe and be there whenever he needs it.
===============================================================================
Wrote this while sitting and watching my tumbling class. I couldn't because I'm injured so sorry if this kind of sucked. Also thank you for 710 views!! Also go follow my Tik Tok account I cosplay!! My account name is @jaynap.cosplay here's my Keith cosplay!

cosplay here's my Keith cosplay!

WORDS: 884