Chapter 1 The Beginning

(Savannah POV)

I lay on my bed as a girl kisses me softly trailing down my body making my face heat up and as she is about to reach my chest I wake up to the sound of my alarm beeping loudly, I groan and open my eyes I look around my room for a moment before slamming my hand down on my alarm clock and sighing. I sit up and rub my eyes trying to wake myself up I look over at my alarm clock and realized I'm late. "Shit my first day of my new living hell and I'm going to be late just fucking great"
I think. I jump out of bed and run to my bathroom and brush my hair and teeth, I run back to my room and slip on my uniform before slipping on my converse and grabbing my bag.

I run down stairs almost tripping on my brothers skate board, "JAKE GET YOUR FUCKING SKATEBOARD OFF THE STAIRS BEFORE I BREAK IT IN HALF!" I yelled before he ran and grabbed his skateboard with a horrified look on his face because he knows I know how much that skateboard means to him. "Next time you leave it on the stairs I will break it" I said to him, he nodded knowing I'm not a morning person and not to mess with me in the morning, I go to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of toast and my keys before running out my house with toast in my mouth and to my car getting in it, I turn on my car and backed out and speed off to school.

As I pull into the school parking lot I see a lot of students in the parking lot, I looked around confused, I realized that my alarm clock was set wrong and I was actually 30 minutes early I banged my head into my steering wheel before turning the ignition off and getting out of my car "At least that gives me enough time to get my schedule and find my classes" I thought as I stood by my car and looked at the school it was pretty decent it wasn't as good looking as her old school but it was better than the others she saw.

She starts to head into the school, all the other students had already went inside the school due to it being cold seeing as it is fall, but as she is about to reach the door this boy blocks her from going in "Hey hotness need some help"
He said winking at me, "Umm, No thanks can you move?" She says in a tone of voice that shows she's getting angry, She is about to go around him when she notices she is surrounded by 3 other boys blocking her in, "Fuck" She thinks "Where you think your going hotness" just before I'm about to cuss him out someone else says something, "Brian leave her the hell alone she's new" Brian scoffs "And if I don't?" He raises an eyebrow, but before the other person can speak I say "Because if you don't you will be in pain" He looks down at me and scoffs "Huh and what are you gonna do about it?" He starts snickering but it doesn't last for long when I kicked him in his groin, He falls to the ground groaning in pain I step over his body and turn around and look for the person that tried to help and it was a girl and man she was she hot but she kinda looked familiar I shrugged it off and waved at her, "Hey thanks for helping"
She waves back and runs up to me. "No problem I have to do this a lot" We both snicker as we walk in the school together. "What's your name?" She asked me "I'm Savannah, you?" She smiles "I'm Ricki" I smile I think Ricki is a nice name.

"Ok well I have to get my schedule and my locker combination I'll see you later" Ricki nods and walks off I walk to the front office and get my schedule and my locker combination I looked at my schedule and looked for my first class when I found it I walked in "Good I'm not late" I think before sighing, the teacher that was sitting at his desk he looked at me and smiled, I walked over to his desk "Hi um I'm new here and this my first class I think..." He laughs a little and grabs my schedule "Yep your in my class what's your name?" He asks me as he hands me my schedule back "Savannah" I tell him
"Ok Savannah go ahead and find a seat" I nod and look around as I look around I see Ricki is in my class I smile as I see a seat next to her, I walk over to Ricki she smiles as she sees me "Is this seat takin" I ask as I point to the empty seat, "No go ahead and sit there if you want to" Ricki says I nod and sit down, me and Ricki started talking but we were interrupted by a boy that was next to me "Hey wanna hang out after school?" He asked in a husky voice winking at me I scoffed "No that isn't gonna work for me" He raises and eyebrow "And why is that" I snicker "Why?, because I'm gay" He turns around with an embarrassed face I laugh and turn around to see Ricki blushing.

(Ricki's POV)

The second I hear her say she's gay I start blushing "I might actually have a shot" I think, I mean she is absolutely gorgeous I was pulled out of my thoughts by her waving her hand in my face "Ricki~ Ricki?! Earth to Ricki" She said I blinked and looked at her "Y-Yeah?" Crap I stuttered! "Well like I was asking you can you show me around the school after lunch?" I was surprised she asked this "Oh uh yeah sure" I said, "Thanks, oh and sorry if that made you uncomfortable I'm just really open about my sexuality" She said "N-No I was just surprised I mean you are really pretty most pretty girls aren't gay" she snickers "Well I'm not like most pretty girls" She smiles widely as I laugh "You've got that right" Just as I say that the bell ring to notify us that class is starting. As we sit in class I realize how Savannah looks very familiar and start thinking about where I know her from.

(Savannah's POV)
All throughout class I just kept looking over at Ricki thinking "She looks very familiar do I know her from somewhere because I swear I saw her yesterday or something." I continued to think about it the whole period.
The whole rest of the day was fine Ricki was in all my classes except one which was music I asked her why she didn't take music but she didn't really answer. As we walked to lunch I continued to think about how familiar she looked.