Chapter 5

Before we get into this chapter I just want to say I'm sorry for it taking so long I haven't had a lot of time even right now I'm with my niece while writing this... anyways I'm sorry but enjoy the chapter anyways.

(Savannah's POV)

"I-I'm a what?!" I asked my mother who I thought was dead "Your the goddess of all elements... what I'm trying to say is you are the most powerful being on earth. You have lots of power and control all elements." She said. I stood there shocked as questions came to my head nagging me to ask, but before I could ask any questions my mother spoke "You are in great danger your guardian will protect you." She said "Who is my guardian?" I asked she looked at me confused "You don't know? Ricki is your guardian..." she said I looked at her shocked and confused, I looked over at Ricki and she looked just as shocked and confused.

"What do you mean I'm her guardian?" Ricki asked "Well you are her guardian which means you protect her and make sure she's safe and happy" she says and Ricki looks at her for a moment before looking confident and saying "Ok I will protect her with all my heart and make sure she is happy" I look at Ricki surprised and blushing which I hope she didn't notice, my mother smiles and nods she looks at me "Now my beautiful child I will visit you to tell you some things soon and your guardian (Ricki) will train you for what is to come be safe my child I love you" my mother says but before I could say anything she disappeared "I love you to mother" I thought.

I looked over at Ricki and her parents and they were looking at me "I'm going to sleep..." I said and they all nodded Ricki's parents left the room and I jumped on the bed as Ricki went into the closet for a moment before coming out in sweat pants and no shirt on but she had a sports bra on, I blushed as I when I saw her abs, Ricki looked at me and smirked as she saw me staring at her abs, "Enjoying the view" Ricki asked smirking and I looked up at her blushing more, she chuckled as I mumbled "Idiot" Ricki turned her lamp off as I turned mine off "Goodnight" we said in unison, we laughed before calming down and I closed my eyes a few minutes later falling asleep.

(Ricki's POV)

I woke up around 1 in the morning to hear Savannah crying in her sleep and saying something I got up and walked over to her bed and got in beside her and cuddled her, she stopped talking and crying in her sleep. The next morning I woke up I could still feel Savannah in my arms, I opened my eyes to see Savannah staring straight back blushing and had a confused look on her face. I laughed a little thinking of the possibility's she could be thinking but I stopped laughing and stared into her eyes after I realized how close we were to each other, we laid there for a few minutes staring into each other's eyes, I started leaning forward but before anything could happen my mom walked in making us jump and me falling of the bed onto the floor, before my mother could even process what happened Savannah was already over by me making sure I was ok. I think she used super speed powers or something because I didn't even see her walk over here she just appeared "Are you ok?!" Savannah asked worried "Yes I'm fine I just hit my head" I said she sighed, "What were you two doing?" My mom asked "Nothing she was crying and talking in her sleep last night so I got into bed with her to stop her from crying" I said in response and she nodded "Well I just came in here to tell you there is no school today" my mom said we both nodded and she left the room, We both started laughing.

(Savannah's POV)

I was helping Ricki off the ground when I realized that we almost just kissed I smiled "Why are you smiling" Ricki asked smirking "Oh uh nothing" I said, she looked like she was arguing with herself about something before smirking and looking confident and grabbing my waist, I looked at her shocked and surprised "W-What are you doing" I said flustered she smirked "Are you smiling because we almost did this" she said "Wha-" I started to say but before I could finish she kissed me, I let her and I kissed back I could feel her grin under the kiss. We were running out of air we both pulled back to catch our breath, she looked at me smirking "You seem to have enjoyed that" she said and I blushed more I must have looked like a tomato she grinned and gave me a small peak on my lips "We will finish this later" she winking and she walked into the bathroom and closed the door I stood there and bit my lip wanting to kiss her again.

Sorry this chapter is kind of short I promise I will try and make the next chapter longer but until then I hope you liked this chapter.