Chapter 3 The note

(Savannah's POV)

Ricki kisses me all over my body before coming up to my face she looks into my eyes "Savannah Savannah SAVANNAH!" She says and it sounds like an echo I wake up surprise to see my dad towering over me saying my name "Savannah wake up your going to be late" he says I sit up and look at my clock "Shit your right!" I say "WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE YOUNG LADY!" He says "You know I may call you dad but after what you have done you will never be my real father" I say as he stares at me shocked, I walk to my bathroom and get ready I go back to my room and slip on my converse and grab my bag I go downstairs and grab a pop tart and my keys and I go outside and get into my car and drive to school, while I drives to school I couldn't stop
thinking about Ricki, but after I thought for a while I started thinking about my brother and how he's been acting weird like he's hiding something I decide I'll ask him what's wrong after school.

I pull into the school parking lot to see Ricki waiting for me, I get out my car and smile and wave to her as she walks over to me "Hey" Ricki says "Hi" I say in reply "Um I wanted to ask you....can I have your number..." Ricki ask shyly "Uhh y-yeah" I say blushing in reply, I tell her my phone number and she text me so I can make her number into a contact "T-Thanks" she says shyly in reply "Your w-welcome" just then the bell rings we look at each other and run inside to class luckily we made it to class before the second bell.

The day was pretty boring nothing much happened except at lunch a girl
said she liked me but I rejected her because I didn't like her I didn't even know her I felt kinda bad so I gave her my cookie and I was sad the whole rest of the lunch about losing my cookie but it made her happy so that's all that mattered. After the last class Ricki walked me to my car "I have something for you" Ricki said I looked at her confused before she pulled out a cookie I smiled widely in delight "Thank you so much" I said and hugged her and took the cookie "No problem" Ricki said as I stuffed the cookie in my mouth she laughed and smirked, after
I swallowed the cookie I said "What I like cookies" I said innocently she laughed again and kissed me on my cheek I blushed "Hurry home its going to storm" she said I smiled and nodded before getting in my car and watched her walk to her car, I backed out and drove home. When I got home I saw my dad with my bags I was confused I got out my car and walked to my dad "What the hell are you doing?!" I said "I'm kicking you out..., you think I will never be a father to you then I won't give you a home" he said in a annoyed voice I started to tear up but I quickly wiped them away "Fine!....at least let me get two things.." He nodded, I walked in the house and to my room I grabbed a picture of my mom and my guitar and started to walk back outside my brother ran up to me he whispered "Take this" He had a journal in his hands "What's this?" He shushed me "I wrote a note to explain inside don't let dad see it" He said I nodded and gave him a hug "I will visit you" I whispered in his ear and he smiled and nodded, I hid the journal under my shirt and walked outside I looked at my dad and grabbed my bags and put them in my car and scrolled through my contacts before landing on Ricki's I was hesitant but I pressed the call button. It rang a few times before she answered "Hello?" Ricki said "H-Hey" I was starting to cry "What's wrong?" She asked "u-um my d-dad kicked me out..." the second I finished my second Ricki started yelling frantically she was obviously worried "WHAT WHY THE HELL WOULD HE DO THAT!? HE DOESN'T DESERVE A DAUGHTER LIKE YOU!" I sighed "Ricki c-calm down" I said, I could hear her exhale "Are you ok?" She asked "Y-yeah....but..." I said "can I come stay with you for a while until I can find a place to live?" I said and she was quiet for a moment before I heard her talking to someone "Yeah you can come stay....you will have to sleep in my room though..." she said and I blushed at that last sentence "O-ok that's fine..." I said " ok I'll text you the address, I'll see you in a bit" she said " ok bye" I said "bye" she said before we hung up, a moment later I got a text of Ricki's address and so she put it in her gps and drove there.

(RICKI'S POV)

After we hung up the phone I jolted up off my bed and started cleaning my room, after about 20 minutes of cleaning I heard the door bell ring. "I'll get it!" I yelled, I ran down stairs to the front door and opened it just to see Savannah there crying it broke my heart to see her cry, I hugged her then grabbed her bags and leaded her to my room. When we got into my room I sat her bags down "Go ahead and unpack just put them in my dresser" I said "O-ok" she said shyly. I started blushing at the thought of her in my room "I'm going to the bathroom" she said and I nodded as she grabbed a small bag and walked into the bathroom she closed and locked the door.

(Savannah's POV)

I walked into the bathroom with my bag I had the journal my brother gave me in it, I took the journal out and opened it a note fell out. I picked it up and started reading it "My sweet little baby girl, this is your mother please read this carefully, this book holds great power you shall only show the people you trust the most this book this book holds thousands of spells that have been acquired over the decades and generations you are in great danger of how much power you hold you are unstoppable if you control your powers my dear I must tell you quickly I don't have much more time, my sweet little Savannah you are a....Witch."