Chapter 7

We arrived at her house and I immediately ran upstairs to her room and grabbed some clothes and went to the bathroom to shower. I took my clothes off and turned the knob to the shower and I got into the shower letting the hot water rain down over me. I think I hear someone enter the bathroom but I just brush it off as my imagination the shower curtain opens and closes making me jump slightly when I feel someone grab my waist I was ready to scream before they kiss me. I open my eyes and it's Ricki after I realize is Ricki I start kissing back before I pull back "Ricki what are you doing in here?!" I asked quietly she smirked "Showering, we wouldn't want to waste hot water" she replied and I realized we are both naked and I blushed, she kissed me again but I pulled back "What about your parents?!" I asked "They are at work and won't be home for another 5 hours" she said smirking but before I could reply she picked me up and kissed me pressing me against the shower wall and I wrapped my arms and legs around her and kissed back.

I couldn't even think about what was happening all I could think about is how much I wanted her, needed her. We made out in the shower for 15 minutes before she carried me to the bed and laid me down on it and started kissing my neck. I moaned every time she kissed me it felt like a volt of electricity went through my body. After a hour of 'Doing stuff' I woke up and Ricki was sleeping beside me and I realized we both was naked and so I sat up and covered myself with the sheet.

I stepped on the carpet and grabbed some clothes and put them on all it was, was a spaghetti string tank top and shorts. I crawled on the bed and on top of Ricki and kissed her she woke up and kissed me back, she grabbed me and flipped me over not breaking the kiss. I giggled "Ricki I just put on clothes" I said as she was pulling down the string of my tank top, "Well you can get undressed" she said smirking kissing my neck and I blushed "Ricki your parents will be home soon" I said and she frowned "Fine.." she said.

She stood up and went in the closet the same time she came out dressed her parents walked in the door downstairs "Were home!" They yelled up. We both straightened up the bed fast and went downstairs "Hey." We said in unison they looked at us suspicious, we both was trying not to laugh.

"Well what have you two been up to?" Ricki's mom asked "N-Nothing" I said blushing and Ricki just smirked. "Well tonight me and your father are going on a date so just order some pizza, here is some money" Ricki's mom said handing money to Ricki, her parents go upstairs to get ready, me and Ricki start laughing before she kisses me and pulls back "Tonight is going to be our date night" she said smirking and smiling, I nod in reply "So is this official yet? Are we dating?" I ask, she kisses me passionately "What do you think?" She asks grinning, I smile "I think we are" I said before kissing her but we are interrupted by hearing her parents walking down the stairs.

My lips felt swollen and my cheeks felt hot her parents looked at us suspicious again "Ok... we are heading out be good" Ricki's mom said "Trust me we will." Ricki mumbled, I elbowed her "C'mon!" Ricki said holding her side and her parents looked at us confused but they just walked out the front door, Ricki laughed and I rolled my eyes "Idiot" I said "Yeah but I'm your idiot" Ricki said smirking and grabbing my waist, I blushed and rolled my eyes again, she kissed me before going to the phone and grabbing it dialing a number. "It's pizza time" she said grinning I laughed. After Ricki got off the phone she grabbed popcorn and put it in the microwave "Go find a movie to watch" Ricki said and I nodded walking into the living room, I couldn't decide what movie to watch so I decided to close my eyes and do a random pick, I grabbed 'Fifty Shades of Grey' I opened my eyes wide, but before I could put the movie back and pick a different one Ricki walked in with the popcorn plucked the movie from my hand and looked at it then me smirking before putting it int the DVD player "Um... I just random picked let me just pick another one" I said "Nope we are watching this" she said picking me up off of the ground "I can walk!" I said but she just laughed before she sat on the couch and sat me down on her lap.

I huffed in defeat and started eating the popcorn I had to pop Ricki's hand every once in a while because she kept trying to pull down the tank top sleeve and trying to put her hand in my shorts. After a while of popping her hand and trying to watch the movie at the same time she sighed and grabbed the popcorn bowl and set it off to the side before picking me up over her should and carrying me up stairs, I punched her back "Put me down!" I yelled and she laughed and walked into the bedroom and threw me on the bed and got on top of me and started kissing me "Ricki!" I whined as she pulled down my tank top exposing me "What? You shouldn't have picked that movie." She said smirking innocently "I didn't me to" I said, my breath hitches as she started kissing my chest. She slipped her hand down in my short and started rubbing me"R-Ricki- s-stop" I said but she wouldn't she just continued to kiss me and rub me. She stopped for a moment to take off her clothes and then took off my shorts, she started kissing me and I kissed back. A few minutes later we was grinding against each other having sex and we both made a mess at the same time. My breath hitched as she kissed me "I love you.." she said I looked at her shocked she said it "I love you to.." I said smiling. She grinned and kissed me passionately before we did it all again, a few hours later I woke up and Ricki was beside me sleeping peacefully I smiled and kissed her she kissed back smiling before I pulled away "What time is it?" I asked she looked at her clock "10:00 am" she said and I looked at her shocked "10:00 am?! We was asleep basically all day!" I said and she just laughed "so it's Sunday that more time for us" she said grabbing my waist and flipping me to where I was on top of her, she kissed me "I Love you, Cupcake" she said smirking
"I love you too" I said smiling and we started kissing again.

So that was chapter 7 I hope you liked it and I know it was pretty intense but that the fun of it lol anyways don't forget to follow to see when I publish new chapters :).