Chapter 6

I went to my bag with all my clothes in it I unzipped it and grabbed some clothes to change into I locked the main door into the room forgetting about the bathroom door and I undressed myself, and started putting on my clothes but just when I was about to, put my pants on I hear a door open "Wow this is a nice view" I turn around to see Ricki smirking I blush I was more embarrassed because I had lace underwear, and a lace bra on so you could see a lot I covered myself "Ricki seriously stop checking me out!" I said whining "What I'm not checking you out I'm just looking at your body~" she said innocently, I rolled my eyes and continued to get dressed her staring at me the whole time but I just tried to ignore it.

After I got dressed I went downstairs and grabbed a piece of toast and started to spread butter on it "Can you butter my toast?" Ricki was standing in the door way smirking "Can you stop flirting for once?" I said "What? me? flirting? No never.." she said with a innocent voice I rolled my eyes "Butter your own toast." I said and she frowned, she walked over and grabbed a piece of toast and started to put butter on it although she was trying to make it seem like that was what she was talking about the whole time I knew that wasn't what she was talking about. After I was done spreading the butter on my toast I took a bite and grabbed a water bottle, we didn't talk much while we were eating but after I finished eating I ran back upstairs and changed into my running/gym clothes quickly and I put on my running shoes a went back down stairs, I always like to run and go to the gym I never drive to the gym I either ride my bike or run there but since my bike is at my house and I don't live there anymore I will have to run until I can buy a new bike or somehow go to my old house and get it but since my dad works from home most of the time that will be almost impossible unless I were to use my powers which I do not want to do especially since I have little control over them.

I went to the front door "I'm going to the gym!" I yelled out but there was no reply "I guess she already left" I thought to myself. I walked out the house and started running and thought about my mom and some other stuff and most of all Ricki for some reason I couldn't stop thinking about that kiss, before I knew it I was in front of the gym I walked in and started to do a few warm-up stretches and I went to the weights and started to lift but while I was lifting I notice someone doing pull ups on the bar I looked closer and it was "Ricki?!" I said out loud not realizing I did I mean it's not like I was surprised I mean how else was she going to get abs but I was surprised I didn't see her earlier, she turned around and looked at me smirking "Hey." she said smirking and wiping her head with a towel, she was sweaty and she was looking hot but I didn't let her know I thought that she was wearing a black sports bra, and she had some boy work out shorts on, I blushed when I saw a bead of sweat go across her abs making her look more hot somehow, she must have noticed me staring because she said "Take a picture it will last longer" she said smirking and she winked it only made me blush more but I could see her to start staring at me to and I'm positive I saw the littlest tint of pink in her cheeks "Same to you" I said smirking also she looked at me surprised I noticed, I mean it's not like I didn't have a nice body or muscles I had a little bit of a 6 pack and I was pretty skinny but not to skinny.

She just chuckled nervously and I laughed "Isn't fun being caught and called out on it huh?" I said and she just frowned "But your so cute when you blush" she said smirking and I blushed "I'm not cute!" I said and she looked me up and down "Now we ALL know that's a lie" she said and I was confused when she said "ALL" until I looked around and all the men were looking at me practically drooling, I rolled my eyes and turned around and walked to the treadmill and started running but after I actually saw all of them looking at me I could feel there gazes as I ran until I heard Ricki say something "Stop staring at my girl before I beat all of you to a pulp" she said to all of them and I immediately felt the feeling of people looking at me go away except for a slight feeling so I turned around to see Ricki still staring "Doesn't that go for you to?" I said raising a eyebrow while running she looked at me wide eyed I had caught her before she turned around and started lifting weights, I chuckled and continue to run until I decided I should stop since I have to run back home anyways.

After I was done in the gym I grabbed a water from the vending machine and took a few sips before I started running home it was pretty peaceful until it started to rain, I huffed and ran under a tree a few minutes passed and the rain was getting heavier I saw a car pull up and the window rolled down it was Ricki "GET IN!" she yelled and I obeyed and ran to the car and got in, I got the seat wet "Thanks." I said she nodded "Why didn't you drive to the gym?" she asked "Because I never drive to the gym I always run or ride my bike" I replied and she sighed and shook her head, she put her hand in the back seat before she came back out with a towel and through it at me "Your wet I can see through your clothes... your distracting me from driving." she said and I could see her looking over at my chest I blushed and covered myself with the towel "Pervert" I said and she laughed and continued to drive as I stared out the window following the rain drops with my finger down the window.