Chapter 11

Ricki's POV
I woke up with Savannah in my arms I smiled and kissed her on the forehead before getting out of bed and going to the bathroom to get ready when I start walking out of the bathroom I get tackled to the ground "What the he-?!" I start but I'm interrupted by being kissed before they pull away "Good morning" She says and I realize it's Savannah "God dammit Savannah you scared the crap out of me" I said and she laughed "Good" she said getting up then she helped me up. I stuck my tongue out at her "How's your hands?" I asked "Good as new" she said taking the bandages off "Good" I replied with before punching her playfully in the arm "What was the for?!" She questioned looking at me "For scaring me" I simply said and she stuck her tongue out at me so I leaned in a bit her tongue "OWW!" She yelped.

I chuckled as I walked out of the room and down the stairs, when I walked into the kitchen I made some toast with scrambled eggs and set the on the island counter before grabbing two cups of milk and setting them with the plates. I was walking to the trash can to throw away my mess when I passed the calendar seeing something written in red, my curiosity got the better of me and I decided to look, it said 'Savannah's Birthday!' My eyes widen as I realize I had completely forgot and hadn't gotten her anything yet and her birthday was 3 days away. I heard the stairs creaking signaling someone was coming down them so I quickly ran across the kitchen away from the calendar and sat down in my seat right before Savannah cane walking in looking as gorgeous as she usually does "My tongue hurts.." she said pouting, I laughed before pointing to the seat next to me "Just sit down and eat crybaby" I said still laughing a little she pouted before walking over and sitting down "Thank you for breakfast" she said before she started eating. I nodded "So... What do you like?" I asked "Hmmm.... I like... dogs. Oooh and fish!" She said with enthusiasm, I took mental note of those two things "Why did you want to know?" She questioned almost like it wasn't almost her birthday.

"I just wanted to know a little more about you.." I said trying to not give myself away and apparently I didn't because she just nodded. I went into the living room grabbing my laptop that was sitting on the coffee table and started looking for a puppy" I found a German Shepard male puppy for around 150 and in my opinion that is pretty cheap for a German Shepard so I called the people and they said I was lucky because it was their last one, so I told them I would come and pick up the puppy in 2 days. I had made a plan that I would pick up the puppy and take it to my cousins house and when it was Savannah's birthday I would go and pick it up then bring it to my house and have my mom hide it in her room before taking Savannah to the aquarium and letting her have fun before coming back home and blindfolding her playing a game of What am I touching?  So I can surprise her when I place the puppy in her hands and see the excitement on her face when she realizes what it is.

The second that Savannah walks into the living room I close my laptop and act normal... well as much as you can when you just slammed your laptop.. "What were you doing?" Savannah asked "I was just... looking at my emails.." I said and I know that I is a stupid lie because I never look at my emails, she looked at me suspiciously before sighing and walking over sitting down next to me. she grabbed the remote and started looking through the channels to find a decent movie to watch, after about 5 minutes she finally landed on the movie clueless, I rolled my eyes but didn't say anything. It had been a few hours and it was already night time and my parents weren't home yet so I figured the either went on a date or were still at work, but we watched Clueless before watching The Fosters I stood up and picked up Savannah because she had fallen asleep about 20 minutes ago, I carried her upstairs to our room and changed her into her pjs before going and changing into my pjs myself and laying down next to Savannah flipping the comforter over both of us and putting my arm over Savannah pulling her closer to me and kissing her forehead "Good night Savannah.." I whispered before closing my eyes and letting sleep over come me.

I dreamt of... Savannah and she was in danger locked in a warehouse of sorts and she was screaming my name and crying just before a man came over and put a small towel in her mouth muffling her screams. I called after her but she couldn't hear or see me until I started walking over to her but a second before I reached her she disappeared and so did the surroundings and it changed to her standing with blood all over her with a crazed look in her eyes as she stood by a man in all black but I couldn't see his face only his mouth and it's was in creepy sadistic grin "You won't get her back Ricki! She's mine now!" He yelled just as I appeared in a second person a few feet away from them, I watched as I glared at him full of hatred "She will never be yours she is mine and will only ever be mine!" I yelled back and the man grinned as he leaned down and kissed Savannah roughly.

Before I could react I woke up soaked in sweat and it seemed as if I was crying, I quickly looked to my side to see Savannah peacefully sleeping, I sighed in relief and laid back looking up at the ceiling above my bed and in the back of my mind I heard a voice say

Remember. Protect. Never Give Up. Love her and you will save her.