Chapter 9

We got out of the water and I quickly ran over to grab my clothes to put them back on but before I could I felt hands wrap around my torso and lips kiss my neck, I moaned as she ran her fingers lower down my torso, "Ricky we have to go..." I said but I could tell that I wasn't very believable "Are you sure about that?" Ricki asked as she put her hand lower and started sucking on my neck, I was pulled out of whatever trance I was put in and grabbed her hands and pushed them away, "Ricki we can finish later let's just go..." I said, she groaned "Fine" she replied and started to get dressed and as i started to get dressed I could feel Ricki's trail up and down my body, so I decided to be a smart ass "Take a picture, it will last longer." I said smirking, and just as I turned around a flash of a camera went off "Thanks for the advise" she said smirking and laughing "I wasn't serious!" I said turning around and getting dressed faster than I had already been "Let's go" I said annoyed.

"I'm sorry" Ricki said whining as we drove back home "No your not.." I said, "Ok your right I'm not but if you weren't so hot and wouldn't have given me the idea I wouldn't have done it" Ricki said "Oh boy it's all my fault." I said and at this point I was pissed, "You know what pull over" I said "What?!" Ricki said confused "Pull the damn truck over!" I said "No!" Ricki said, I opened the door to the truck and she slammed on the brakes "What the he-!" Ricki started to say but I kissed Ricki before she had the chance to finish what she was saying, I pulled away. "Now I'm going to get out of this truck and walk home, and you are going to think about what you did and suffer the consequence of me not being with you, and not talking to you until you learn your lesson" I said and as she started to say something I covered her lips with one finger "Shh" I opened the door and got out closing it I started walking but Ricki pulled up beside me and rolled down the window "You know, this teasing side of you is just making me more horny!" She yelled out "You know your just making it worse for yourself!" I yelled back, she groaned and drove off.

I walked in the house and I could hear all the way upstairs Ricki trying to please herself, so I decided to let her punishment off a little early. I walked up stairs stripping my clothes one by one and opened her bedroom door startling her "Need some help?" I asked and she looked at me shocked and like I was a different person, I walked over and grabbed her pulling her to me and kissing her, I went down to her lower parts and started to eat her, hearing her moan made me more wet than I already was, I went back up and kissed her again having her moan in my mouth, "Man I must have really made her horny.." I thought to myself.

Me and Ricki was in the shower.. mostly making out but also cleaning the stickiness from our body, "What are all these clothes in the hallway?!" We heard Ricki mom yell confused, I looked at Ricki wide eyed "Oh um... it's Savannah's clothes!.." Ricki yelled back and she made a thinking face for a moment before saying "She could stand having them on anymore! Some kids threw itching powder on her!" There was a moment of silence before a reply came "Ok ima put them in the wash then" we looked at each other wide eyed and since Ricki had me up against the wall of the shower in her arms she put me down and then we dried off, because of you turned on the washing machine the water would get super cold if you were taking a shower. Ricki kissed me one more time before going downstairs. I finished getting dressed and went downstairs with her to find my little brother in the front door way "Savannah!" He said running into my arms, "What's wrong?" I asked and he looked at me with his head turned and I knew exactly what was wrong, I grabbed his face and turned it toward me, he had a black eye and a cut on his cheek "THAT SON OF A BITCH" I yelled and I was beyond pissed. I grabbed my jacket and ran, I ran as fast as I could and when I made it to the house I kicked the door open so hard it broke off the hinges and went straight in my dads bedroom to find him with another slut, the slut looked at me "WHAT THE FUCK? WHO IS THIS BITCH?!" She said but I wasn't bothered by her at all, I punched her in the face before going over to my dad and started to punch the living shit out of him, 10 minutes had passed and he and his slut was unconscious the slut was barely hurt I only punched her once but my dad was all bruised up and swollen with cuts from my nails, my fist hurt so much that I couldn't open them "THE NEXT TIME YOU HIT HIM!! I WILL KILL YOU WITH MY BARE HANDS!!" I said punching him one last time, although my brother was annoying, he was the only family I had left and I wasn't about to lose him. I ran back to Ricki's house to find Ricki with my brother comforting him and her parents making comfort food, Jake looked up at me "SAVANNAH!" He said and ran to me crying hugging me "I'm fine.." I said rubbing his back as best I could trying not to get blood on him, Ricki looked at me shocked "What did you do?" Jake asked looking at my fist "...nothing, just go sit in the living room.." I replied and he nodded and started watching tv that's when I realized he had his skateboard and I smiled "What happened?" Ricki asked looking at my hands "I... let's just say I taught my dad and his new slut a lesson" I said and she looked at me surprised then back at my hands, she dragged me to the bathroom and poured peroxide on my fist since I had a few cuts and bruises on my hand from punching so hard "MOTHER FUCKING SHIT!!!" I screamed at the pain and my brother came running in scared "ARE YOU OK?!" He asked and I nodded with clenching teeth, he walked away "You could have given me a warning!" I said to Ricki "sorry.." she said more focused on wrapping my hand. "umm... can.. can my brother stay here?" I asked, she looked at me and smiled before nodding. I smiled and tensed a few times at the pain until she was done and "kissing my boo boo's" is what she called it.