Chapter 4 Powers!?

Right after I read that last sentence a hear a knock on the door, "Savannah are you ok in there?...Did you fall in?" Ricki says and chuckles at the last sentence, "U-uh yeah I-I'm just doing something..." I say trying to sniffle my tears away and put the journal back in the small bag I had it in. I stood up and flushed the toilet to make it seem like I was using the bathroom and walked out of the bathroom.

As I walked out the bathroom I stand there to see Ricki grinning at me I look at her confused, she steps aside and I see a whole new bed beside hers I stunned at how beautiful it is, the frame was a beautiful spruce color there was a beautiful comforter on it, it was a aqua color with a sea shell design on it "Wow..." I say in shock there was also a dresser that matched the bed frame "Do you like it??" Ricki asked I looked at her "Are you crazy?! I love it!" I say and she smiles. "Well go ahead try it out..." Ricki says smiling, I smile and jump on the bed it was so soft and comfortable "Thank you" I say and Ricki smiles "Your welcome." She reply's, I start blushing after realizing we are sleeping in the same room "Are you ok...your really red" Ricki ask's I smile and nod but roll over so she can't see my face heat up more. I hear her laugh "What is it?" She asks.

(Ricki's POV)

So after I showed Savannah her bed she looked so happy and when she jumped on the bed I saw her blush so I decided to tease her and she just ended up turning over I guess to blush more without me seeing her, I laughed and she through a pillow at me and I fell ouch! "HEY WHAT WAS THAT FOR?!" I asked as she laughed, her laugh is so cute I wanted to kiss her right then but I didn't. "Sorry I didn't mean to make you fall" she says as I get up "It's fine" I mumble, she giggles a little before laying back and putting her head phones in and listening to music, she grabs a journal out of the small bag she took in the bathroom with her and starts reading it. My eyes widen and I quickly grab it out of her hands. She pulls out her headphones with her eyes wide she looks like she's about to cry, "How do you have this?! I asked as she snatches it back out my hands "What are you talking about this was my mothers?!" She seems upset and angry all at the same time "No that's my mothers did you take it?! I say not realizing I just accused her of something I know she wouldn't do, her eyes widen and she becomes angry and before I can say anything she throws her hand up towards me and blows me against the wall, she looks at me wide eyed then her hand and I look at her shocked she's a witch to?! "I-I am s-so sorry..." She says crying I stand up and walk over to her.

"It's ok....it's not your fault it's mine" I say as I comfort her and she looks up at me shocked ""Y-Your not scared of me?" She asks "No I'm not I'm a witch to..." I say and she looks at me shocked, then hugs me I hug her back immediately "Is this your first time using your powers? I ask and she nods, this shocks me "HOW....NO WITCH COULD USE MAGIC LIKE HAT UNLESS THEY HAVE PRACTICED FOR YEARS!" I ask because my parents can't even use magic like that and they are powerful, "MOM DAD" I yell and Savannah looks at me confused they come and run into my room "what is it Ricki?!" They ask unison "Savannah...she is powerful" they look at me confused "What do you mean" they ask I raise up the book but before my mom can grab it I put it out her reach and she looks at me confused "This isn't yours it's her mothers.." They look at me confused again and I sigh "Savannah do it again..." She looks at me shocked "I-I can't I don't even know how I did that..." She says "I guess I'll have to get you angry again" she looks at me confused, I'm hesitant before saying this "Your dad was right to kick you out your just an ungrateful brat" I say trying not to say anything after but before I could do anything she blasted me again but more powerful like it hurt her more with what I said. My parents looked at her shocked then me "ARE YOU OK?" they asked but Savannah asked it more caring and worried she even ran over to me. "Yeah...See what I mean now?" I asked and they nodded, after that they talk to her about her powers but they wouldn't let me hear after a few minutes we all see a glowing light above Savannah and a beautiful women appears she looks almost identical to Savannah "my sweet little daughter" the women says and Savannah turns sound and tears stream down her face as she stands up and hugs the woman all of us are shocked even the women. "H-how are you touching me.." The woman asks "I-I don't know..." Savannah says and the women looks very shocked almost like she was going to faint. "You are the goddess of all elements." The women says.

Sorry not sorry for the cliffhanger! MUHAHAHAH!