Chapter 8

Me and Ricki are at the mall in Victoria Secret because she insists that I need lingerie and she said she was going to get some to, so right now I'm looking at one that is black and is basically nothing, "I'm going to try this on" I say "I'll come to, I need to try this on to" she said, I nodded and we walked to the changing rooms and went in one and changed, I started changing first and I could see Ricki watching me in the mirror, I got it on even though it was very confusing since it was basically just string with mesh, "What do you think?" I asked, she turned around after getting hers on which was red with mesh everywhere "S-Savannah you look... if we weren't in this changing room I don't know what I would do." She said, I smirked "Let's go then" I said, she looked at me surprised I said that before smirking and nodding. We changed back and paid before going to the car and driving home, Ricki was groaning the whole time, she was very impatient and turned on.

We got to her house I couldn't even get out the car before she came over and grabbed me and carried me in the house upstairs and to our room, "Change" she said handing me my lingerie, I obeyed and changed. I turned around and she was also changed, she looked at me full of lust before walking over to me and grabbing me and throwing me on the bed and started kissing my neck, I moaned when she went to my sensitive part, "R-Ricki" I said but she didn't even look at me she just continued to kiss my neck. She came up and kissed me and I kissed me, she went under the covers and licked me, I moaned as she stuck her tongue inside of me, we continued to have sex and please each other.

(Ricki's POV)

I woke up and it was Monday, Savannah and I was naked and she was laying in my arms asleep. I looked over at my clock "Shit" I said and shook Savannah "What" she said tired "We have 10 minutes to get to school" I said "What?!" She said and looked over at the clock "Shit!" She said and got out the bed "C'mon we are taking a shower together it will be faster" she said, "Are you sure about that?" I asked and she nodded so I got out the bed and we walked to the bathroom and I started the water and got in, she got in after me. I couldn't stop kissing her in the shower "Ricki stop we have 5 minutes, we are already going to be late" she said, "Exactly she what does it matter" I said "Ricki!" She said, I groaned "Fine" I said pouting "Good" she said squirting shampoo on my head and rubbing it in to my hair.

After we showered we went to the bedroom and got dressed and went to the car and got in "Hurry we are already late" Savannah said starting putting on her makeup in the car, I grabbed the make up bag and threw it outside the car window on my lawn "You don't need makeup" I said, she blushed slightly but frowned.

We got to the school and we ran to class, we walked into the classroom "Why are you two late and interrupting my class?" The teacher asked, I said a spell and looked the teacher in the eyes, the teacher blinked "Glad you could make it to class, go sit down please" the teacher said, I smiled and nodded, me and Savannah went and sat down in the back, the teacher turned on a movie and Savannah cuddled me and fell asleep. I chuckled and shook Savannah "Class is over" I said, "okay.." she said standing up with her eyes closed still "Carry me" she said with her arms out, I laughed and picked her up and carried her.

At the end of school I was carrying Savannah to the car "Savannah, did you break your legs or something?" I asked jokingly "No but I like it when you carry me" she said. I chuckled and continued to walk to the car, I opened the door and set her down and shut the door before going to the drivers seat and getting in. I started driving but passed my house. "Where are we going?" Savannah asked, "Somewhere" I replied because I wanted it to be a surprise, Savannah whined and frowned before slumping into her seat. We pulled up to the beach and I got out and helped Savannah out of the truck "The beach?" Savannah asked curiously, "Not exactly" I said grabbing her hand and leading her through the rocks and trees before we were walking on a trail, "Where are we going?" Savannah asked for the 5th time "Somewhere, now be quiet or I spank you" I said smirking, she blushed and turned her head straight and was silent for the rest of the way.

(Savannah's POV)

"Ok close your eyes" Ricki said as we reached a cave entrance, "R-Ricki I don't think we should go in there" I said unsure, "Do you trust me?" Ricki asked, I nodded, "Then close your eyes" She said, I hesitantly obeyed and closed my eyes, she led me through the tunnel which smelled strongly of salt water, "Ok open them" she said, I opened them to see a beautiful hot springs with clear blue water "Wow.." I said shocked at how beautiful it was.

"I know right, I used to come here with-" he voice trailed off, I looked at her curiously. "Never mind, but isn't awesome?" She asked, I decided to brush it off "Yeah.." I said I turned back to the water putting my hand in it to feel it. After a moment I turned around to see Ricki stripping, "R-Ricki what are you doing?!" I asked, "Skinny dipping" she said smirking getting the last of her clothes off, she got into the water, "It feels amazing get in with me" she said with her eyes closed floating on the water, I sighed before stripping and getting in the water with her.

It was a bit deeper than I thought so I went under water for a moment before coming back up to hear Ricki laughing, "Hardiharhar" I said sarcastically, "I should have warned you." She said still laughing, "Yah think?!" I said, I laid back and started floating before stopping and looking around, I didn't see Ricki, "Ricki?!" I yelled, I was pulled under by something just to meet their lips, I opened my eyes and it was Ricki, I kissed back and put legs were tangled together as we kissed underwater holding each other.