The Very First Soul

It was a dark night, not a very good time for Betty to go soul hunting, since there is no one to be seen.

     Betty demands Kumu to show her the souls they have stolen. Most of them were infected, so she cracked them to gain more power.

     Something catches Betty's eye. A soul. One mixed with Integrity and Kindness. She knew that soul. It was the very first soul she has captured. It was so long ago that when it happened, Betty has not yet existed.

     It was Amber's soul. Amber was who Betty really was. But Betty and Amber were two different people.

     Betty is a twisted version of what was once so innocent and pure. Betty wanted to wipe out the existence of Amber. She didn't want people to know the fact that she was once a human. She cracked the soul, wanting to break it, but the soul sucked her in.

Betty was now in a world. She has never been inside a soul before, but she knew for sure that she was in Amber's soul. And inside every soul, is a spirit of the human or monster that once possessed it.

     Since Betty was inside, she decided to wander around, and maybe even find a way out. Inside the soul, was just pure darkness, with Betty and Kumu being the only light. Betty walked around hoping to find a way out, when she saw another faint light. As Betty walked closer, she saw a a shallow, but wide puddle of pure looking water, and in the middle of it, was a spirit. Amber's spirit. Amber was sitting down, not noticing Betty, who was walking behind her. Once Betty got closer,

     Amber sensed a presence, and turned around seeing herself, but inverted.

Amber: Who are you?
Betty: I'm your biggest fear.
Amber: I lost everything, everyone, and even myself. I have nothing to lose. I don't have fears anymore.
Betty: .....
Amber turns away and continues to sit down and close her eyes.

     Betty mentally checked Amber's Memories, without Amber's spirit noticing. She soon realized why. It was true. Amber indeed had no fears at that time.

     "Impossible," Betty thought. Someone with no fears......

(Author's Note: Pardon me for making Chapter One too short. I will make Chapter Two longer for sure)