Warming Up

(Sorry For The Late Update •~•)

Betty walked through the dark woods, followed by Amber. They stopped at a huge pink blob shaped as a circle.

Amber: What's that thing?
Betty: It's my base. It's made up of my fear blobs.
Amber: Okay?
Betty: Just follow me and Kumu.

Betty and Amber walk closer to the blob. The blob moved, making an opening shaped like a door for them. Betty, Amber, and Kumu go into the blob. Inside the blob was nothing but pink. The blob is where Betty would plot.

Betty: I think I should introduce you to someone.
Amber: Who?
Betty: Asriel. He's a monster I killed a few days ago. He's pretty special. Godlike almost, with a soul that has all 7 traits.

Betty took Asriel's soul, and corrupted it with her fear, and then brought it to life. It was basically her puppet. Asriel spawned, with godlike multicolored particles flowing around him specifically due to his summoned presence. Asriel was a goat that was shaped as a human, but was also a monster. Amber looked at Asriel.

Amber: So, when you kill people, you just use them as puppets?
Betty: Well, So far, I only used Sans and Asriel as my puppet slaves, and I usually crack and kill souls to gain more power. Most souls I have are infected with hate.

Amber started to feel a bit frightened. She was relieved at the fact that Betty couldn't kill her (AKA didn't want to kill her because of high possible chance of losing her physical form)

Amber: Why did you keep Asriel and not kill him like the others?
Amber immediately regretted what she said because she thought it sounded like she wanted Asriel to die.
Betty: I am using him because I need help in the battle. I can't abuse the hate substance inside of me or it will take over. I am also using him as a weakness for my enemies.
Amber: I never asked about your enemies. Who are they?
Betty: Well, There's Chara, the determination soul. There's also Jessica Grey, Papyrus, Sans, Asgore, Toriel, and so many more, I cannot even mentally lost them.
Amber: Why do you hate them so much?
Betty: Well that's because- um.. because..
Betty: Actually, I don't know.. According to the "facts", I'm supposed to hate them because I want them to fear me, but I'm starting to feel something...... different.
Amber: .....

Amber yawned, noticing it was already nighttime.

Amber: Hey, I'm pretty tired. Can I sleep? I know you don't sleep, but I need sleep, and without it, I-
Betty: Yes. You may sleep.
Betty smiled as forming a soft fear blob for Amber.
Amber went on the blob, and noticed how soft and comfortable it was.

Amber: You're really doing all this for me?
Betty blushed and smiled, not responding.
Amber closed her eyes, and soon felt asleep.

Betty thought and thought. She has never been so nice EVER to anyone. Was meeting Amber actually making Betty a better person?