Forget Us

Dr. Pennson: Wintergate, you go take Amber to the infirmary, where she will rest for two hours, afterwards, she'll be much more energized.

Russell: Alright. And you know you could just call me Russell, right?

Dr. Pennson: Okay, Russell.

Russell takes Amber to the infirmary. Amber jumps on one of the soft beds.

Amber: Wow, this bed is much better than sleeping on the ground of the forest.

Russell: We are well aware of your past.

Amber slowly closed her eyes. While letting her thoughts get the best of her, she soon found herself asleep.

Opening up her eyes, waking up from an irritating sound, Amber slowly got out of the bed.

Russell: You're awake!

The bright boy smiled as he grabbed Amber's arm and led her to the enchantment room. They put her in the tubed machine, and started powering up. Amber felt strong amounts of power entering her body. It was about 2 minutes later when she was forced out.

Amber saw Dr. Pennson

Dr. Pennson: After we send you back to your own reality, you'll never see us again. So I'll tell you my real name....... Mina. Dr. Mina Clover Pennson. And after all this, you must forget us.

In the blink of an eye, she disappeared.

Russel: AMBER!!

Russel ran towards her.

Russell: Feel any better?

Amber: Yes.. Actually I-

Russell: Sorry about this.

Russell took out a glowing sword, hesitating,  and stabbed Amber.

Amber felt blood rush upward. She gagged out a handful and blood and soon went unconscious. Surprisingly, in the process of getting stabbed, Amber felt no pain whatsoever. As her eyes slowly shutting, she saw Russell, smiling.

Russell: You'll understand why... Very, very soon.

After a powerful glow of light, Amber soon woke up. She was back in her own reality. The stab wound from Russell's sword was completely gone. She thought it was all just a dream, until a vibe changed it all.

Amber felt stronger. She felt less weak and actually was in really good shape.

Amber: I guess they weren't mental after all...

She summoned her sword, and what came out was unexpected. It was a large sword, with a killing aura surrounding it. She wanted to test it. She swung her huge blade at a tree, and the tree collapsed.

Amber: Oops...

Amber felt confident. She started laughing quietly... It became louder, and sounded more convincing that she was determined.

Amber: I don't fear you, Bete Noire. In fact, I will slice you into pieces!!!

Amber said all that with a blood thirsty voice.

Wow pls dont kill me for not updating im just busy and lost where this story is going. next update will be soon.