Betrayal

~~Betty's Point Of View~~

I opened my eyes and woke up in an unfamiliar place. I soon got the strength to sit up and look around. I saw two, no, three familiar faces. It was Amber, Chara, and that goat mom. I think it's Toriel. As soon as Chara noticed I woke up, she summoned her shield.

I looked at them with a sad expression in my face
and told them, "Sorry, I guess I just lost control."

Amber came up to me and gave me a hug.
Amber: It's okay, Betty. I'm just glad you're alright.

I pity her. I showed it by doing an evil smile.

—Amber's Point Of View—

Betty's acting weird.. I'm starting to get suspicious. Wait... is Agate still there?
So that's when I said,

Amber: Betty, you're acting pretty strange right now. Is this the doing of you or Agate?
Betty: Oh no.. I'm still here. Agate won't be here for awhile.

Then, that's when she did it again. She made her spiteful face with pure evil in her eyes.

Betty: Did you really think I would become friends with someone like you? Now that I've seen everything you can do, and what you know, I can just kill you.

No... It can't be. So this whole time, she was just lying? Their friendship was just fake? I feel betrayed, and a bit scared. Chara and Toriel just dashed out of the room.

That's when I had a great idea.

Amber: Wait.. But if you kill me, you'll lose your physical form.
Betty: I'm not afraid of that. I only needed your body to blend in with the humans, but I don't need to do that anymore. Haven't you seen my TRUE form??

Holy shit I have to run.

So I did. I ran out of the room as fast as I could, but within seconds, Betty caught up to me and with her arm turning into a tentacle thingy, it grabbed my waist and pulled me to Betty. She got her scythe and was ready to stab me.

I wasn't going to die. I summoned my sword and sliced her arm off. She fell and struggled to use her hate to heal herself without getting corrupted.
That gave me time to run. And ran away. Out of the house. Into the woods. Deep into the woods. So far, that my endurance had run out.

It took me a very long time to process what just happened.

I can't believe I got betrayed by someone I thought was my friend. I can't believe every single word she said was a lie. I can't believe I almost died again. There were so many things I couldn't believe. But there was one thing I wanted to do for sure. I wanted to kill Betty.