Good Morning

~***Authors Note: Soooo just a note this is book two in what may be a three book series. If you want to get the full effect please read Love and War first, it's free on Kindle Unlimited and also here on Wattpad in a less edited format. Thank you for reading, I look forward to your comments and any feedback (good or bad) that's what help me grow as a writer!***~!

Special Chapter for baraahq

Gunter lay awake in bed, his large hand gently running across Anna's hip and up her ribcage. Despite his size his touch was featherlight. He marveled at how incredibly young she looked in sleep. Her dark eyelashes fluttered, and suddenly he was staring into her deep blue eyes.

"Good morning husband." Anna said sleepily. She shifted a bit and the coverlet fell back to reveal her creamy white  shoulders.

Gunter leaned forward and kissed her alabaster skin, then nuzzled the coverlet so it exposed her chest. "Good morning wife." He murmured as he trailed kisses  down her collarbone and between her breasts.

Anna stretched like a contented cat, the blanket falling away to bear her to his gaze. Gunter placed his hands upon her hips as he nipped at her tight little buds. Anna giggled as she ran her hands through his short blonde hair, gently pushing him down. Gunter smiled wickedly as he obliged. "Oh Gunter yes!" She cried out as he tasted her. His hands kept her trapped upon the bed as he licked, sucked and nipped at her. She was so wet, so ready for him. Anna threw her head back in ecasty. Then she frowned.

"Christ what time is it?" She cursed as she sat up, pushing Gunter's head away.

"Its seven." Gunter protested. "We have plenty of time."

"You still have to shave!" Anna said dissaprovingly.

"You could shave me." Gunter replied playfully.

Anna leaned forward and kissed him gently. "You're incorrigible."

"And that's why you love me." Gunter taunted.

"Fine, fine!" Anna gave in, a smile curving her lips.

Gunter leapt out of bed and ran to the water closet, coming back a moment later with his razor and a bowl of lukewarm lather. He grinned at her as he sat naked on a chair by the dresser.

Anna stretched lazily and then she slid off the bed, her movements catlike as she strutted over to where he sat. "I really shouldn't reward you for such naughty behavior." She teased as she straddled his lap. He gasped as she settled herself over his cock. Her wetness allowing her to sheath him inside herself in one fluid motion. She sat down fully and rocked her hips forward, brushing her breasts against his chest she kissed him.

Gunter sighed in pleasure as he rested his hands upon her hips, encouraging her. "Oh God Anna!" He rumbled as he nuzzled her neck.

She sat back, a frown upon her pretty lips. "Now hold still so I don't cut you." She then began to lather his face and neck, intermittently circling her hips just to torment him. She began to shave his face, excruciatingly slow and precise in her movements. Each time she rinsed the razor she would rise up in his lap and then slam back down on his cock. Gunter gripped her hips, begging her to end his misery. Anna grinned at him, knowing full and well what she was doing to him. How desperate he was to bury himself in her, to punish her for teasing him so.

Anna kissed him once more, then placing her hands upon his shoulders she stood up. "Now, we need to get ready." She commanded.