The Train

Three days later a note was slid beneath their hotel room door. In the envelope was several hundred reichmarks, two sets of travel papers and a note.

G&H

No SS activity at your father's home, or the address given in your previous correspondence.

Mission given green light to proceed.

Return to your father's home and reingratiate into your previous position in the German Army. Attempt to get close to high ranking officers by any means necessary. Any troop movements, projects, assassinations etc will be passed onto agents M&A.

We will be in touch.

Gunter crumpled the missive, and then tossed it into the fireplace. He watched as the edges of the paper curled and blackened. Then quietly he dressed and slipped from the room. Closing the door behind him with a soft click.

Anna awoke alone. Gunters side of the bed empty and cold. She sat up, her hair wild and her skin chilled, even in sleep she craved his touch. His warmth and strength have her a feeling of security. Without him by her side she was seized with panic. Her breaths came shallow and much too fast. Her heart pounded painfully in her chest and she felt frozen in place. She curled into a ball under the duvet, desperately trying to control her panic. Where was he? Why would he leave me?

She swallowed back a sob as the doorknob turned.

"Anna? What's wrong my dove?" Gunters forehead creased with concern as he dropped his packages by the door and slammed it shut. He rushed over to her side and gathered her shaking form in his arms.

Anna hiccuped and wiped her eyes. "You were gone..." She shrugged helplessly, "I was frightened."

Gunter hugged her close. "Darling I would never leave you."

"I know it's silly, but when I found you gone the not knowing. I just fell apart."

"I'm sorry, I should have woken you." Gunter murmured as he stroked her hair. "A note was delivered last night. We leave for my parents house today. O went shopping, I thought you would like something fashionable."

"You spoil me." Anna blushed.

"I would give you the world." Gunter said. "But today you'll have to settle for a pretty dress."

Anna folded back the brown paper to reveal a lovely burgundy dress and matching hat. "Oh Gunter!" She squealed as she lifted it to her chest. The dress was beautifully made and the waist nipped in at the waist and then belled out to flare at her hips.

"I know my parents will love you."

"Gunter, they aren't meeting me. They are meeting Helena." Anna whispered. "Its all a lie."

"But not how much I love you." Gunter protested. "That's all that really matters."

Anna kissed him gently, "and I love you."

They dressed and packed their bags. Gunter looking handsome and polished in his dark grey suit. He frowned when Anna handed him his swastika pin. "Anna..."

"Helena." She corrected. "Let's begin the lie my love, it's easier this way." Her eyes were hard and determined.

They exited the hotel then walked arm in arm towards the train station. Once they entered the platform Gunter handed off their bags to a porter. He ushered Helena towards a first class train car, one hand protectively on Helena's lower back.

They were stopped by a ticketmaster, and Gunter fished in his overcoat for their papers. Producing the documents the ticketmaster gave them a cursory glance before allowing them to board.

Gunter ushered her through the coach class and into the first class car, the differences were immediate and extreme. Instead of cramped hard seats and close quarters there were plush carpets and separate private seating areas with doors. Gunter ushered her inside one of the private sleeping quarters. Inside she saw two plush seats, a small table and a pull out sleep trundle. The busy station could be seen from the large window. "How were you able to afford this?" Helena asked.

"Our new friends arranged it." Gunter replied as he stowed the suitcase beneath the trundle. He then removed his hat and coat.

"Its quite nice, I've never traveled first class before " Anna perched on one of the chairs toying with a lock of her dark brown hair.

The train began to move, jerking forward a bit as it gained momentum. They pulled out of the train station and began the laboriously slow journey through the city. "Do you know what the best thing about first class is?" Gunter asked as he removed his tie.

"No. What?" Anna questioned, smiling coyly.

"The privacy." Gunter grinned as he dropped to his knees before her. Anna squealed as he pushed her skirt up her thighs.

"Gunter stop it! Someone will see!" Anna protested glancing furtively out the window as the train rumbled through the city.

"Let them look." Gunter rumbled as he nuzzled her sex through her panties.

Anna arched her hips up, and Gunter tugged her panties down. He ran his callused hands back up her creamy thighs. "Oh God yes!" She cried.

"You taste so good!" He rasped as he began to lick her, his tounge flicking her clit and making her tremble.

Anna's head was tossed back in escasty as Gunter pleasured her. They were so carried away that neither one of them noticed the turning of the doorknob.

Anna had one leg hooked over Gunters shoulder, her other leg spread wide to accommodate his broad frame. She had begun to unbutton the front of her dress, her lace brazier barely containing her full breasts. Her eyes were closed in pleasure.

They snapped open as Marta cleared her throat. "Ahem, hope I'm not interrupting." She said her beautifully manicured brows arched.

Anna gasped in surprise. Gunter sighed, his breath warm on her center. He nipped her quickly before pulling her dress down covering her before rocking back on his heels. He rose from his kneeling position maintaining eye contact with Anna as he wiped his hand over his mouth. He winked. Anna blushed. Then Gunter turned to face Marta. "You better have a good reason for disturbing us."

Marta glared at him then turned her gaze to Anna. "Yes, are you really planning to wear your hair like that?"baraahq (happpyyyy now?)