Chapter 3

Sitting in my office with nothing to do, I doddle stupid drawings all over blank post sticks. As I doddle namelessly I think back to the memorable moments of today. Some random hot guy comes into the office... not a random hot guy but Stefan Russo. He crowds me in the corner of the room, then he runs out of the office all together.  

"Can I head out now?" Tori pops her revan black head of hair into my office. Through my office window I see the street lamps illuminating the cars that pass by. It must be pretty late. I look up at the black alarm clock on my maple desk. It blinks 9:45, god time goes by fast. 

"Oh my god Tori, I didn't realize it was this late. Yes, head out."With a stern expression on m face I say, "You! Get! Out! Right! Now!" Then my face morphs into a smile, "Go have fun darling!" Tori giggles and comes up to me. She reaches her arms out and we share a much needed hug. Days at the office can get frustrating easily.

"Thank you, thank you! I thought you might need me to do some more reports."

I pull back from the hug, "Tori, go have fun and be careful." Pushing her totally off me, I go sit in my big leather chair and spin, facing her."Go live your live while your still young."

Tori gives me a air kiss and walks out of my office, thinking she left, I go back to writing up more reports for patients. Then I hear a giggle and she pops her head back into the office. "V, you do know your only 26, right? You sound like  55 year old with grandchildren. 26 is still young, you have to go live your life. I mean the stupid office shouldn't just be your life. Go out to a bar and hook up with a boy, just go out. DON'T and I repeat myself DON'T be holed up in this office." 

I stare at the spot Tori occupied until I heard a sort "click". Tori left me, I'm the only one at the office on a Friday night. Taking in a sharp breath, I start the daily rituals to close up.

Once I reach down to the parking basement, I find my car. Considering that I'm one of the last ones left in the office, It' not that hard to find my black infinity.  I look up at my building, from down here it really does look haunted. A shiver creeps up my spin. 

Turning on my heel, I get in my car. Once in the car, I let myself think back to what Tori said. Is it really time for a boy? Am I ready? Letting out a shaky breath, I allow myself to think back in time.

"Darling girl, come here." I walk into his arms, settling my head into the crook of his neck. He wraps his strong arms around me.

Falling back onto him, I whisper, "You're my world, you know that right?"

He smiles against my hair, "I know my love, and you're my everything." With that he falls bak and neseles closer to me.

Lights  flash in the garage, I try to compose myself but I fail miserably.  I take in ragged breaths  but end up sobbing. My cheek falls onto the cool leather steering wheel, I sob and sob for who knows how long. My heart aches and I know can't let anyone come close to me. 

Finally when I think I'm composed enough, I pull out the vacant parking lot.

                                              ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

"V's going to kill me when she gets home." I hear my roommate and best friend Stella say a I walk through the front door.

"Umm.. Stella, what the hell!!??!" I saw shatters all over out living floor. Stella is on the floor, kneeling trying to pick up glass pieces up with her bear hands. Shaking my head I go to her. Can she get anymore stupid than this?

As I get closer to her, I hear the sniffling, don't cry! I hate it when I see people cry, It makes me feel helpless.

Sensing my presence, Stella took up at me with tears swimming in her beautiful eyes. "I'm so sorry V, I know you love this platter." More sniffling, "Please forgive me, I know I'm a bad friend." Her eyes look down as she twists her finger. 

Heaving a sigh, I look down at her, "How can you think that, Stella? Who's the one that first shared her lunch with me, or hooked me with her mans best friend so I wouldn't feel so left out?" I earned a few giggles. "Stella you can't be anything but a great friend."

"Omg, the fun days," she giggles a bit more, "I was great wasn't I?" 

"You still are, now go get me the broom and help me clean up." I push her toward the mud room. I stand back watching her retreating figure. 

Stella is a natural blonde, girls dye their hair multiple times to get her color. The doe like blue eyes, the angular but soft face, her body is the ideal barbie shape. Along with face, she had the body. With her nice assests, her slender body is something men drool over. Sometimes I envy her. Unlike Stella, I have the "motherly" body. Some say that I'm thick, I have a generous amount of thighs, nice DD boobs, and a voluptuous ass. Along with my body, my face is something which always put me in the friend zone. I have a soft, fuller face with heart shaped lips and hazel eyes. My hair is cut in layers to my mid-back. When Stella and I go out to the store, I'm the one asked if I have a husband with kids while Stells is hit on. 

As children we were always compared to each other. Stella, though, was quick to shut the haters down. Since kindergarten she has been at my side, seeing when I failed a test to when my heart was stomped all over and handed to me.

Stella's floral perfume fills the air, "Okay, here you go." She hands me the broom and we get to work. 

As we work, Stella tells me about her day. She talks about her PA position and how it sucks ass to all the hollywood gossip. Then I tell her about my day. I bring up Stefan but leave out his appearance or else tons of follow up questions would come my way. Finally, I find the courage to tell her what Tori said.

With our ass on the floor, Stella says,"V, when its the right time, you will find the right man." Stella stares of into space, then out of nowhere, "Oh! If you want to go to a bar, I will totally be your partner in crime."

I giggle than sigh,"I don't know Stella." She gets  up and pulls me up with her. With a peck on the cheek, she pushes me toward my room.

"Sweetheart, you go to bed, you had a long day. I'll clean everything else up." She leaves me to got to the mudroom.

Walking into my room, I feel the weight of the day on my shoulders. I put everything aside and head towards the bathroom. Once I'm tucked in bed is when the weight starts to disappear. My consciousness was slipping away, his gleaming green eyes flash cross my eyes before I passed out.

Hi guys, I know ur only to chapter 3 but tell me how it is so far

Also if you would like, plezzz voteee😊😁