Chapter 8

Stefan

Walking into my bar with Logan, I'm instantly greeted with my men. 

"Sir"

"Sir"

"Sir"

I jerk my head toward the back of the bar, "Two go back and see how things are running." They run off after my command. 

Through the one way mirror, I roam the crowd. Finding nothing interesting, I grab the closet chick and place her on my lap. Logan sits beside me, nursing a beer as a whore tries to gets his attention but is failing miserably. The chick on my lap has my mind on her for all of two minutes, then I let her have some fun. 

Not giving into the nibbles and lickes at my neck, I train my eyes on the my whiskey glass. 

Out of nowhere my guards burst into the room. They look extremely alarmed, my mind went alert, somehow already knowing what they had to say. The chick falls onto the couch then bounces to the floor. She glares at me and adjusts her top and walks out. Her ass as doesn't make one moment as it walks out. I grin. K bitch, I have someone better with a real ass and tits.

"Sir, your girl is here with her friends." At this Logan pushes himself up and look out onto the dance floor. Immediately I find my angel. She's wearing the same fuck me outfit from the restaurant. But now she doesn't look at all uncomfortable, she's actually wearing it with confidence. Her friends and her are all huddled in a small group dance and singing to the song. My fingers flinch to throw a punch at someone. A guy comes up behind my angel, MY ANGEL and grabs onto her hips and start to grind against her. 

 She gave him a look and said something to her friends. Then walked off to a corner stool near the bar, takes a seat and pulls her phone out of her bra and starts typing. 

"Logan, I think we should go." I grounded out. If we don't, I might just drag Vanessa out. She's not something I should be focusing on right now, but fuck, she's mine. She will be MINE.

As we head out, I see her leave the bathroom and I decided, the only way to get her to run the opposite way when seeing me, was to scare her. Show her that she doesn't want to be anywhere near her. Shit will go down soon but fuck, it hurt to say it. The only thing keeping me grounded right now is the fact that she will be mine in every way possible.

Very soon, very soon

                               ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZz

The porsche roars underneath me, but all I could focus on was Vanessa. 

The press of her body against mine as I push her against me, fitting to me like my other half. 

And....and the look that passed her face as I pushed her away from me. 

Hurt. 

I hurt my angel. 

Hey guys, how's life?

Leave a comment or vote, if you like 😊

Ohhhh, and happy NEW YEAR

YASSS, It's finally 2019!!!!🎊🎊🎊🎊