Chapter 10

Vanessa

"Essa come here"

"One sec!" I rush, pulling on my scrubs and gathering all my work which need to be filed. Pushing past our bedroom door, I find Kyle sitting at the island. "Awww, thanks sweetie!" I grab the coffee and walk toward the apartment door. Kyle slowly comes behind me and snakes his arms around my waist.

"That's all Esaa? Can't you give your man a kiss?" Pushing him aside I try to get to the door. He again grabs me and pushes me against the door. His face ends into the slope of my neck, and slowly starts to nibble and kiss. 

Laughing, I try to get him off me. " I really can't, I'm going to be late for work." Glancing at the kitchen clock, I see I have a half an hour before I have to hed out. Guilt surfers its way into my consciousness.

"Essa, the least you can do is turn around." I turn, the minute I do, he takes steps to close the distance. The rigged door handle pierces into my back. Slowly, his hands go to my shoulder and his eyes pinned me down. "Relax, babe. I promise this will be worth it." Not seeing how uncomfortable I am, he continues with what he's doing. He hands start to travel south. As his hand started to get closer to the edge of my pants, I had enough.

I  knee him in the place where he would see stars and run out the door.

But having the feeling I left something important in the room, I decided I would tip toe in. As I glance around, Kyle wass nowhere. So I walk into the room and get what I left. But that's when  I realized that the apartment wasn't the same apartment I walked out of. It was more modern and clean.

"Angel? Coffee?" A deep rumble comes from the kitchen. Confused more than ever, I go .

"Um.. sure!" Expecting Kyle, sitting at the massive island, instead I find Stefan. A navy apron covers his masculine body from view. Holding a cup of coffee in one hand and a spatula in the other, he turns toward me.

He strides over to me, looking me up and down, a smile plays along his lips. Bending his neck, he gives me a peck on the cheek and hands me the coffee. "Love, you look gorgeous," chuckling, "like always." Wrapping me in his arm, I see my reflection in his eyes. Looking at me, slowly he lowers his head. Without a hint of hesitation I meet him the rest of the way. His lips are soft and sensual, playful pecks on the lips then a sweet kiss. He pulls even more close, as close as possible and mumbles into my hair..."I love you, Vanessa."

                                   ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I wake up drenched in sweat, aroused and confused.

Distort the whole day, the meaning of the dream hits me.....I'm over Kyle, like over. 

It's time to move on. 

Maybe with Stefan?

Stephan

My body hurts, my head is pounding and I can't see straight. Honestly why in hell's name did I have to go?

Groaning I leave my  velvet sheets and head to the bathroom naked. As I enter my huge master bathroom, I head straight to the mirror. There's new bruises forming all over my hands, arms and legs. Some cuts made there way on me.

You idiot, way did you go to the fight? 

Oh, I know why. I have to get all my frustration out. I can't be with my angel, I can't think straight. Every minute, all I see is the look on her face when I pushed her away...that hunting look. 

Bile courses it's way up throat, I known what I have to do. She may hate me but I have to be sane again.

I take a shower and with a towel around my narrow hips I call Logan. "Dude.."

"Sup, man. I'm kind of busy, about to go see a patient."

"Wait," my voice comes out a bit more desperate than intended, "I need her. I have to have her or else....."

Logan takes in an audible breath, I can see him paling. "Stef, she has a life man. She has friends, a family. You can just take what you want."

My angel... MY ANGEL. "I don't care. She's mine and I will TAKE what's mine." I growled at him then hung up.

Soon,  I will have her in my arms, tonight she will be mine.

Thanks guys soo much for 225 reads. Words can't explain how much I that means to me

😍😍😌😇😇😘😘😘😘😘😘

PLezz vote and commet