Chapter 7

Good Lord. We have been here for 2 hours and I'm more than ready to head home. I stand and stretch from my designated spot. I search the dance floor, Tori is all up on this one hot man and Stella is dancing in a group of girls. Assured, I get in line to use the bathroom. The line was about 5 girls long, all either drunk or on their phones chatting. As I wait, the feeling of being watched washes over me once more. I don't know why but the sudden urge to go hide was alarming. Once again, I shrug to off thinking I'm just paranoid. 

The line becomes shorter and shorter and I finally have my turn. Sighing after relieving myself, I go finish the rest of my business. Dead set on going home, I walk out of the bathroom but someone catches my arm as I pass by. I tug, trying to get free, but the hand tightens on my wrist. Getting terrified, I turn around. I regretted it instantly.

I'm greeted with a deadly Stefan. I try to pull back but all he does is glare harder at me. Looking around, I find the lines to the bathrooms deserted, as if everyone just vanished after he showed up. Looking back at the vivid Stefan, I mentally facepalmed myself. No wonder I had the feeling as if someone watching me. I try tugging harder, his grip tightens to the point where I am pretty sure my blood will stop flowing to my hand. I wince out of pain, the minute Stefan lets go I rub my wrists together, trying to get rid of the pain then immediately escape. I run to the Women's restroom, thinking that he wouldn't dare follow me in. But luck wasn't on my side.

I didn't want to turn and face him, I didn't want to know why he's here, I just want to go. I walk to the closest back exist, trying to be oblivious to his presence. Before I can take my final step to the door, he grabs me. Hard.

I could feel his gaze on me as I refuse to look into his. I assess what he's wearing, trying my best to stop for ogling him. I'm pretty sure I failed. Jesus, this dude could wear anything and still look hot! Dressed in all black, he looks damn sexy. He had on black skinny jeans with fashionable rips near the knees, showcasing his muscular legs. A tight black dress shirt is pulled up to the forearms, his massive rolex gleams in the poor bathroom lighting. Oh god this man is rich! The shirt is left open at the very top near his lickable neck, 2 buttons reveal promises of a muscular chest. His tan skin is accentuated by the dark clothing.  As I follow my eyes up toward his eyes, I can't help but mentally fan myself. His jaw is covered with few days old stubble, making him look dangerous but sexy all at the same time. His full lips are tipped up in a smirk. Finally, knowing I have to, I look up at his eyes. The jewel like eyes hold amusement but something that almost looks like curiosity. 

I give him a small smile, Damn he is one chunk of man. Immediately the soft look in his eyes was replaced with something I have never seen before. Almost an animalistic hunger and possessiveness, the longer he stares at me the more he tenses up. Out of sheer fear, I take a step back. Searching frantically, I see that both exists to the bathroom are locked. When did that happen!? As I retreat, he advances closer to me. With a knowing look, he grins down at my feared expression. His deep baritone voice says, " Looks like I've corned you once more, Doc." Leaning even more closer, he plants strong arms on either side of my head. This time there's no escaping, I'm most definitely caged in. As he pulls back, his lips brush my cheek, making me instantly stiffen. "I feel a strong sense of deja vu. Don't you?" Taking a closer step, I find myself flush against him. I look up at him, hoping he sees my fearful look. But ended up getting lost in his eyes. He has some gray flecks around his iris, which is a multitude of different colors, like gold, blue and green, I take note. Vanessa, what the heck?You don't like him! Tell him to get off!

I move to the left, wanting to create some space between us, but he gets a hint of my intentions. He immediately closes up around me. From all directions I'm hit my muscle and and his unique smell. I move my gaze from him to the floor.

I have to get him to get off me. I have to check on Stella and Tori. That thought, snapps me back to reality. Looking back into his green orbs, I glare at him. "Stef-" I start to say, but cut of my his lips. Out of sheer shock, I stay frozen. His lips are soft and sensual. He plants a whisper of a kiss on my lips. Pulling back a my parted mouth, he stares deep into my eyes. His almost hold sadness. Without warning, he lands another attack on me. He places a loose strand of hair behind my ear and gives me a kiss on my cheek, his lips linger there for a little bit. 

Snapping out of my frozen state, I push at his unnaturally muscular chest with all strength. He doesn't even flinch, still rooted to his spot. Stefan chuckles at my attempt of pushing him off. He pulls me by the waist and wraps me in his very strong, warm arms. He pulls my head onto his shoulder, while his arms encircle my waist. Planting a kiss on my hair he holds me. He holds me without making any moves, just holds me.  I want to move, I will my body to move but I'm rotted to my spot. My thoughts turn foggy as his sent envelops me and captivates all my other senses. he comes closer to my ear, his voice filled with rage, "Darling, I hope this is the last time I see you. If you ever see me, run the opposite way. I'm bad news and there's no point in fucking up your life." With that he pushes off me, like I have the plague. Giving me a look filled with hatred, he walks out without a second glance my way.

How could he be so warm and welcoming then out of nowhere be rude and frightening?

Hello everyone. Isn't Stefan just sooo hot?😂😂

Question of the day: If you could switch gender for a day, what would be the first thing you do?

Thnxxx loves😘

Plezzz comment and vote!!!