Chapter 9

"Ohmigodiii, that was effing great!!" Tori squeals. The car smells like sweat and an overabundance of perfume. "Did you see the guy I was dancing with? Shit, he looked yummy!" Stella casted a look toward Tori, that set of the giggling. 

Both girls are drunk off their asses. Tori is the type of drunk were she'll talk till you drop. While Stella is a drunk where she'll be good then out of nowhere something will set her off and she'll be like a raging bull. 

"What went on at the club?" Glancing at the rear view mirror, I see both girls huddled and giggling together.  Over the course of slurred words, many hand motions, I got the gist of went down. Basically some guy Tori danced with gave her his number and right after I left to go to the bathroom, Stella had the time of her life making out with friendly man she was dancing with. I laugh with genuine amusement. "You girls are so silly!"

Immediately both girls stopped talking, Stella casts a glare my way. "V, you know, we are all allowed to have fun. It's not our fault you don't want to have fun. You, darling, have to understand all men aren't evil. Some actually care."

"Yah,"Tori chimes in, "not everyone is him, you need to experiment around and see why. Everyone gets hurt, it's part of life."

                          ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I'm forced to drag Tori into the house. She claims she's sober enough to drive home, which is a total lie. She can't even walk in a straight line. With a ton of effort I get Tori in my house, with tons of convincing. I carry her to the spare bedroom, the minute her head hit the cloudlike pillow, she was out. Stella on the other hand,  just walked in without any trouble. But one main problem I find when Stella is drunk is that she undresses herself as she walks into her room.I follow the trail of clothes which Stell took off. Slowly I start picking up each item. Surprisingly, she managed to take off all her jewelry. The pandor diamond and silver rings, the silver chain and even her ruby earnings. Oh Stella! She's the messy one in the pair.

After double checking  both my girls and checking the house, I finally go to tend myself. 

Slowly I make my way to the shower. Pulling out multiple make u wipes, I finally relive my face of the makeup Stell put on me. The pin by pin, I release my hair from the painful bun on top my head. My finger rake through my hair, trying to relive some of the pain. Undressing myself, I make myself walk into the stand up shower. The spray of the warm water soothes the knots in my  back, necks and shoulders. I start to relax, then tense up. I feel myself tearing up. 

I will forgive them, I have to forgive them. they're drunk. They didn't know what they're saying. What happens if their right, thou?  Stilling, I think. I don't love HIM anymore, but why does his name make me flinch in pain? He hurt me and now I'm afraid. 

The realization downs on me. All this time I was afraid that I'm still in love with Him, no, Kyle. But no, I'm afraid of getting hurt again. I glare at the shower head, tring to channel all my anger at it. Why did he have to be the one? One thing he did and now I'm fearful of all men being like him.

Mind somewhere else, I go through all my nightly rituals. As I pull up the covers to my neck and snuggle up with the covers, peacefully I fall asleep. Pushing aside all my worries.

           ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Knock, knock, knock

I grone and sit up into sitting position. The sunshine fines it's way through the pitch black shades and fills my room. Blinking, I try to focus my eyes on the two figures standing at the end of the room.