Chapter 5

Stefan

Stupid me! Stupid, Stupid, Stupid!! Why in the name of fucking god did I have to go see a doctor? Out of all the people it could of been, it had to be the innocent and pure Vanessa Luther. SHIT!!!!

I scrap a hand through my uncooperative hair. Standing fifty feet above the ground, I watch as evening traffic play out before my eyes. Releasing a breath I grab my phone.

Me: Need to get out!!!!

Logan: Why not go to Lamasti, hot girls going

Me: What time?

Logan: 7pm, be there first. Corner booth good?

Me: Ya, see u then bro

Logan: Later

That gives me two hours before I meet up with Logan. I snatch my sneakers and head out for a run. As my steps slap the asphalt and music blasting in my ears, there should be no reason for me to think about anything other than my breathing. But no, my thoughts keep ending up at Vanassa. I know I did something wrong, I shouldn't have seen her. I should just leave and go back where I came from but I had to see if she's okay. And she look pretty fine to me. With a growl I finish the rest of my run.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Logan: Hey, man. I see u. I'm by the windows

I open the front the door. A warm gush of air envelops me. Leaving the cold air behind, I walk into the restaurant. The hostess comes up to me, giving her one look I know I don't give  fuck about her. "Hey, there." A fake voice greets me. The name tag states that Cally is this girls name. Well, when Cally lifts her head to meet my eyes, her jaw drops. "Hi, how can I help you?" Now her voice is just flirty and fake. Ugg! I hate easy girls!

Getting annoyed, I replay, "I'm here for Logan." My voice comes out a bit rough and harsher than intended. But I can't help myself, she's just so fake.

Cally's eyes go huge, she gulps. Seems like I scared her. Oh well. "Um...th-h-is way si-r." She stutters and stumbles over her feet as she guides me to the table.

As I sit down, Cally waits a total of ten seconds to see if  need anything else. She then runs away from me, as if she couldn't get away fast enough.

Chuckling, I hold out my fist toward Logan. " 'Sup man. Long time no see." He lifts his own fist to eet mine.

A grin consumes his face. "What the fuck did you do to that girl? She basically ran away from you as if her life depends on it."

"I don't know, It must be my natural charm. Well at least we know that she has survival instincts."

Shaking his head, Logan picks up the menu. I wait a second and just study him. Logan is the  boy next door type. With the blond hair, pale blue eyes and his buff body, any girl will bend over backwards for him. Being his best friend since childhood, I know the amount of girls that trailed after him since fifth grade. But his looks and character are totally different. Logan comes off as creepy to some but it's just a facade to hide way the hurt. He has a steel guard around his heart, only letting a few select people in to get to know him while everyone else is at arm's length.

"What the hell are you looking at?" Logan curiously stares at me.

Abdurbly, I ask, "Why did you leave?" He shifts in his seat.

"You know why."

"Explain once again."

Logan catches on, "Quit trying to make me uncomfortable, Stefan. You're an ass!" We both chuckle knowing who the real ass is.

ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

We stay at the restaurant a bit longer than I wanted. 

Logan cues over a waiter, looking over at me, he asks if I wanted another dessert. I shake my head giving him a fatal glare. As the waiter comes closer Logan orders another vanilla ice cream. With a flick of his tan wrist, he shoos the waiter away.

"Why did you just do that?" The urge to grab his crisp polo collar and slam him against the wall is very high.

With a chuckle she says, "I told you hot girls would be coming!" Just as he says it, the door opens.

Looking above at the mirror, I have clear of chicks that stunters in. A shy, almost fearful glance swept across the room by a brunette. As she looks up, I freeze.

Great, just great!!  I would know that pair of eyes anywhere. She feels my stare and I catch my eyes with Vanessa Luther. A hard, cold scowl is imbedded on my face. Her eyes go huge and she visibly takes a gulps.Since I'm staring at her, might as well check her out. My eyes shamelessly ogle her gorgeous body. Well fuck me!  She looks damn delicious. Red fuck me heels are on long pale legs, a formal summer dress with lacy fabric covering her tits, a neck line leads to a sexy face. All her silky brown hair is up in some braided bun, some strands fall loose and curl around her face. My fingers twitch, wanting to pull on those strands and play with them. The hazel eyes are played up with playful warm colors. Her pouty, kissable lips are glossed. Looking back at her exquisite eyes, a sense of possessiveness goes through me.

I look at the others. One I remember from the doctors visit. What was her name? Tori? She's jumping up and down, looking extremely happy. When you look at this girl, all you see is you cute, not smoking hot. She has child like behavior.

The other girl, on the other hand, is nothing like Tori or Vanessa. she has platinum blond hair and almost a barbie shaped body. She used to be my type but not anymore. She had more of sexy get up. Her electric blue eyes pop against the black eyeshadow on her lids.

What the hell are you doing here?

As if they all heard my question, all three look up at me. 

On cue, Logan chimes in. "Aren't thy something?" I avert my eyes from them to Logan. His eyes are clouded with hunger . "I work with two of them, Tori the black haired girl" he says her name with some emotion I couldn't decipher, " and Vanessa the burette. Both are such beauties.

"Stay away from both of them." I say almost as if I was going to attack him.

"Why should I?" A challenge rising up in his voice.

"They might have a target on either Tori or Vanessa."

The challenging look finished and his face paled. "Okay, I'll stay away." Then pointing to Vanessa he says, "I saw the way you were looking at her, she might be the winner." Logan then chuckles.

With a ruthless laugh, I try dismiss the thought.

Could she be the winner?

How was this prospective, Do u guys want more chapters like this one?

Question of the day- Favorite book

My fav is twilight😍😍

Please Vote