Chapter 12

"Stefan, I don't have a good feeling about this." Logan anxiously sits across from me on one of my leather couches in the living room. The sun is beginning to set and the shadows play along the floors of the living room.

My mind whirls with different thoughts. The thoughts turn dark as Logan opens is damn mouth. "Well do I look like I care about your opinion?" I ask with a bit too much menace.

"Seriously Stefan? You really have to fucking kidding me! What the fuck do you think Vanessa is going to think?" He looks at me as if he's waiting for an answer but then decides to answer his own question. "Death! That's what she's going to think. She's going to be traumatized, dude."

"Logan get your shit together. It's not like you haven't done this before." Leaving a stricken Logan sitting with his hands buried in his hair, I got to grab myself a drink. I run a hand through my hair as well and pull at the strands. Logan came up with some good points. Why didn't I think about her and the way she might react?

As I pass the living room with a scotch in hand, I notice that Logan is no longer sitting there. I began to think. Am I doing the right thing? She's going to think we're most probably selling her off? How the hell can I be this dumb? What woman wont think their going to get raped or killed when being kidnapped.

I take out my phone and dial Ricks number. The one man that has stayed constant throughout my life, my one bodyguard that I trust with my life. The phone rings for a few moments then I hear a raspy hello from the other side of the line. "Get over here with the team. We need to discusses a few details." Not giving him a chance to answer, I hang up on him. I throw back the drink, savoring the burn that goes down my throat.

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"I see her! She's walking around the neighborhood with a blue tank top." Finally so close to her. My heart clenches knowing how wrong my actions are. Marco calls out and stops the black SUV beside the curb. I motion them to follow her. I watch as Marco makes a whole show of hurting her with a knife. If he nicked off a single hair off her, I would first nick off his prize possession between his legs.

"Boss, we got her." Slowly the door beside be opens and Vanessa is shoved at us with brute force. She sprawls out on top of the two bodyguards to my right. Her face is white as tears glisten on her cheeks. She's also visibly shaking. My heart clenches harder. I drag her up against me and only me. Violent sobs rake through her body . For an instant she cuddles closer to the heat I'm giving her. Then she opens her eyes. The moment she opened those gorgeous eyes I knew what I had to do next. I inject the needle to the soft flesh beside her neck. She stiffens with realization and gasp as the needle enters her. A look passes across her features before he blacks out in my arms. 

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

I lift her unconscious body, slowly, as Marco opens the door for us. The jet whirls in front of me, my own jet. She stirs for a moment as I inject her once more. When all I long for is seeing her eyes staring up at me.  

I buckle her in right beside be. Slowly, after take off, her body snuggles closer to mine. I feel whole once again, she's finally in my arms, my life. She is my everything.

Logan looks on with a pained seeing Vanessa unconscious and in my arms. The moment he opens up that fucking mouth of his, I shut him up with a look.

Nothing should disturb the feeling washing over me at this moment. The first time this feeling has ever came over me.

Contentment.

Hi Guys!! I know it's been a long time but I hope this chapter was good.

Comment and vote!