Chapter 4

Sitting in my office once again, I watch the clock . Lately it has been feeling as if all my days just blend together. Officially having nothing to do, I stare down the clock, willing it to move faster. It's a freaking Saturday and I'm stuck in the stupid office.

Grumbling, I curse myself for not calling in sick. Out of nowhere I hear, "Hi, there beautiful!" My chair squeaks as I turn. My Lord not him! The over friendly doctor is in today, ughhhhhhh! This dude really gives me the creeps, when he looks at you, it's as if he's slowly undressing you He's one of those men.

"Um...hi Dr. Chase." He leisurely walks over to me, the same way Stefan sauntered over to me. Logan plops himself at the plush leather chairs in front of my desk without an  invitation.

His pale blue eyes stare back at me, there's smirk on his face as his eyes slowly roam my face. "Vanessa, don't be so formal with me. Call me Logan." He stands up and looks down at me, Logan can get really creepy. He places a stray piece of hair which came undone from my bun behind my ear. His fingertips graze my cheek, then he just walk out of the room.

I feel myself cringing the minute he walked out the room, god!! Logan was always like this, a bit touchy-feely, he never knows when to keep his hands off anyone.

My eyes wander over to the window, next thing I know I'm on the floor. Climbing back on the chair, I look back outside once again. He's actually here.

"Tori, come here stat", I send a quick text.

Leaning against a lamp post, the same emerald eyes in my dreams, peer up at me. He glares at the window, it's as if he saw everything that stupid Logan did. Dumbfounded, I just stare back at him, knowing the glass wasn't see through from the outside, I take my time checking him out.

Stefan, the epitome of men, looks like a model standing against the gray pole. His frayed jeans hang loosely on his hips, his feet is covered in a expensive pair of gucci sneakers. A black top clings to him in all the right places: the pecs, biceps and around the waist. People stare as they walk by, exceptionally girls. I see one girl snap a pic and I want to snap her neck. Jesus, he's not your boyfriend.  

The feeling of jealousy washes over me, glaring back at him, I see a bright gleam in his eyes as he stares up at me.

"Did you see that man?" Tori semi-yells. Willing I turn, breaking eye contact first.

"What the hell are you talking about?" A slow fire makes it way onto my skin, as his gaze sears me. Shaking my head at Tori, I try to ignore his stupid gaze. "Come here, Tori." As we turn toward the window, my eyes are back to being trapped in his gaze. Pointing where he stands, I ask "Do you see something there?"

"Wait, what?" Tori follows my finger, a look of confusion washes over her face. Then all of a sudden she brightens up. "Oh wait, It's a game of I SPY!! What am I looking for??!!" Excitement seeps through her voice, the minute I open my mouth to answer her, Stefan lifts one perfect hand in the air and hops into a sleek, black SUV which came out of nowhere.

Turning back to Tori, I giggle."No, It's not a game of I SPY." Pointing at the lamp post once more, I tell, "The hot guy, Stefan from a few days was standing right there. Against the lamp post." Tori just looks really confused. Giving up, I say, "Oh nevermind." Was I hallucinating? No you weren't you felt his gaze. Your not crazy!!

Sighing I go back to work. "V, honestly I think it's time." I giving her a questioning look, "I mean for a boyfrie-"

"Victoria!! There you are, I've been looking all over for you." Dr. Chase or should I say Logan walks back into the office as if it's his. "Oh, hi there again Vanessa." A grin make it's way on to his tan face, revealing straight, white teeth. I hear Tori stifle a gasp. What?

Logan goes over to Tori and touches her shoulder, she moves out of his reach. Catching Toris eyes, I tell Logan to give me a minute with her.

"Okay fine, but we all know Vanessa, that you guys are talking about your boyfriend." A deep chuckle echos down the hall as he walks out.

"Are you okay?" Tori just cringes.

"He just makes me uncomfortable."

"If he ever does anything, you need to come to me."

"Oh god, yes. I will." As she walks back to find Logan, I see sadness in her eyes.

                           ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

Opening the wooden front door, I scream, "I want to go out for dinner today!"

Stella lunches herself at me after putting my stuff down. "Really??" Her eyes hold happiness. "You aren't to back out again??"I shake my head. Her barbie blue eyes fill with glee. "Yayyy!!! Where do you want to go? What mood are you in, I could go for some Italian food at Lamasti or even some indian food at Raji's. Wait, do you want to go to a bar instead? Or how about a caf-" Her whole body radiates with joy.

"Woh, Stella take a deep breath." Giving her manicured hand a squeeze, I start walking to my room. " Why don't we go to Lamasti? I feel like dressing up."

She turns toward her room with a nod, "Meet at the front if the house in an hour."

Hi guys!!!! What do you think about Logan. Is there something going on between V and Stefan?

Tell me what you think!!!

Question of the day- Tell me your favorite color

Mine is blue💙💙

Please Vote 😘