Chapter 11

2 weeks passed

2 weeks since I had my revelation.

"V, don't forget to turn off the coffee machine before going to work. K? Omg, I have to pick up a hot guy while out on the white beaches of Aruba, right? DO you think this g-string bikini is good or this one piece?" Stella holds up a very revealing one-piece and scraps of fabric in the other. 

Stella is going to Aruba for the next 2 months with Tori. Basically, they need time to get away while I'm at work. TO be fair they did ask but I'm too much of a workaholic to let work go and have some fun. 

Last night I stayed up with Stella packing up her suitcases, yes, multiple suitcases filled with scraps of a fabric which should resemble a barely their swimsuit and dresses. You can say that I made both girls bring enough medicine and necessary items to kept them protected from potential illnesses and threats out in an unfamiliar area. 

"V, come on, give me a hug so I can go already!" Stella waits for me by our front door. She has a pink and light green flower sundress with a ridiculous brown sun hat on. I give her a tight hug and a kiss. Watching Stella back out of the driveway makes my heart clench. 

I don't want to be alone, but I made a decision and I have to stick with it now.

Making my way back in towards the house, I get the regular housework done. I clean the bathrooms, rooms and then clean out the whole fridge so then I can go grocery shopping later. After doing all the regular housework, I decided that I deserve a chance to go outside for a peaceful walk.

Today is a very nice day. The sky is blue and the weather is just right, not too hot or cold. I pull on a pair of yoga pants with a light blue athletic shirt. Tagging on my sneakers, I set out for a walk. The neighborhood, Stella and I live in are more of the retirement area. The houses are all very modern but most people that live here are older couples with money, not two single girls. The construction firm is building a new house near the end of the next street, I decide my walk should be that long. 

As I walk, The wind wishes past me and I hear people doing yard work. A couple of people say Hi to me as I walk by but most people who are outside is either reading on their porch or doing yard work. 

I should really do this more often, who knew walking could be such a stress reliever. As I started to relax, my mind wondered to the day I had at work. I got out of work early today and that's not something that happens often. But something that really bugged me at work was Dr.Chase. All day he's been acting weirdly, he was also very tense, like he knows something bad will eventually come about. I caught his eyes on me a few times throughout the day, giving me wary glances. The sense of paranoia still hasn't gone away.

 Few cars pass by as I walk on to the construction side of the street but I didn't realize this one car that was trailing me for the last 5 minutes. I was too caught up in my world to pay any attention to it. Slowly, a chill runs up my spine and terror starts to make its way into my mind.

The car is a huge black SUV with black tinted windows, making impossible to see inside. Fear starts to lace it's way up my back. Insitcitvly, I want to stop and get ready to run. But knowing that it'll attract attention I turn and slowly try to act natural as I speed walk back. As I make my way past the car, it stops and the door closet to me opens up. Brisk steps start to make its way towards me. My blank mind immediately had one thought, Run!  I walk faster, I'm basically sprinting at this point. Just wanting to get to safety.  Heavy footsteps fall behind me and within a few seconds. I felt him come up behind me.

The person took my wrist in his huge beefy hands and twisted them behind me. A slight sting starts to form from the guy's hands clamping around my tricep. I try my best to break away, my left foot trying to lift up but the man has me caged in from behind. Wiggling, I try to break free but I don't even move an inch. The man behind me chuckles, chuckles! Every attempt of escape is rewarded with nothing because of his steel grip on me. I result to my last option, to scream. Have I open my mouth wide, no sound comes out. My mouth becomes an arid desert.  The cool feel of a blade trails the curve of my spine, casually. As if this sick man does this every day. Fear paralyzes me, then he pushes the blade harder against my skin, now I can surely feel the blade ripping the thin tank top I chose to wear. 

The man slowly puts his mouth near my ear, with him the blade moved upward towards my throat. If I move an inch a the knife nicks me, I'm better off dead then living. I let out a whimper. 

"Wow, pretty girl. I'm pretty sure you know what'll happen if you try to fight me. So don't." Slowly he starts to walk backward, his grip tightens even more tightly on my arm. "Here's the plan. First, you're going to walk into the car." These sick people are going to kill me, this one though is on repeat in my head.

Letting out another whimper, I ask hoarsely, " What did I do to deserve this?" Tears run down my stricken face.

"I'm not going to answer that. But you are being very good and not fighting at all." As we get closer to the big black car, I sag against the man. Finding that I have no more strength to hold myself up. My mind fills with sadness, I'm getting abducted. This means I may never see Stella get married or Tori fall in love. I may never find love myself. The tears fall faster now. As we approach the car, the right side door suddenly opens wide, I still can't see a thing in the inside of the car. The man slowly eases the blade from my throat and releases my wrist. I try to move with the final amount of strength I have but he just grabs my waist and hauls me into the car. 

Instantly, I feel sprawled on top of 3 people. The guy on my left drags me up so I'm totally up against. I try my best to fight him the whole way but he's too strong. Giving up, my body racks with violent, silent sobs. I feel a prick near my shoulder, more like a needle entering me.

Willing my eyes to open, my eyes can't comprehend what I see.

The first thing I see is ... Stefan. Then everything goes black.

Hey guys

I'm soo sorry for the really late update but school is starting to become heavy

Hope you enjoyed this chapter, another one in his view will be coming out soon

And don't forget to....

Comment and Votee