Chapter 3

I had gotten really attached to King. It's been two year that we have been together. I was now seventeen and he was twenty. My mother and other family members likes him a lot. They just don't know what I go through with him. None of them has a clue that he's in a gang or has a long ass criminal record. I just couldn't let them know that. I didn't wanna be judged and my brothers would kick my ass and not allow us to talk anymore.

Later that night...

We were chilling on skype just having a normal conversation when all of a sudden his phone rings. He tells me hold on and answer it. I wait patiently, but listens to every word that he says.

"Wassup bruh"

"Nah, I can't I'm talkin to my girl right now and I don't feel like going out"

"Why Tre can't handle that shit, he know what the fuck to do"

"Ugh, alright I'm on my way"

(He hangs up the phone)

I look up and he says "I'm going to be honest with you, my boss wants me to go fuck this new bitch into the crew." I just stared at him like he done lost his damn mind, but he continues to explain himself. "This is part of my job in the gang, I'm the one that has to fuck the new bitches in the crew." "No I don't enjoy doing it but it's what I'm suppose to do, I just fuck em then leave."

I asked "so how many girls have you fucked?" He sits there and think for about two minutes, then says "I done lost count, but I always get myself and the girls tested before I have sex with them." Soon as I heard that I felt like nothing else needed to be said so I just hung the fuck up.