Chapter 10

THIS IS GONNA BE A LONG CHAPTER, I HOPE YALL ENJOY IT THO!

King POV

One of my niggas had gotten back to me about where Rell stayed at. I had another one of my crew members to follow his every move today. Me and about 4 others were gonna make a surprise visit at his crib around midnight. I don't plan on killing him, but when I'm done he'll never have a normal life again. It's crazy how it came to this point. We were suppose to do everything we could together as bestfriends to get out this gang life. It wasn't for us no more, but fuck it, everything happens for a reason.

Amira POV

Me and Camren finally made it off the plane. He rented a car and booked us a suite at The Peninsula Chicago hotel. He already knew that he was paying for it all cause I sure wasn't. The prices were high as hell to me. However, I can't lie, it was a nice ass place. There was a bar, a big indoor pool, a spa and everything else. The scenery was just beautiful. Our suite had two seperate beds, I got me a drink then laid on one of the beds and he got on the other.We had about 5 hours to spare before we headed to Rell house at 12:15 tonight.

Camren turned around and said "This place is fye aint it?" "yea I love it, Imma have to come here again just for the hell of it and enjoy myself once I get my money up" I said smiling. "If you were mine I'd treat you to stuff like this very often" I just shook my head and kept drinking my strawberry daiquiri, I wasn't trying to hear all that. "So you not gonna say shit to me now? I'm being deadass serious, we gone have this convo right now whether you like it or not Mira". I put my drink down and stared into his eyes "Nah actually we not, you already know who my heart belongs to so leave it at that." He busted out laughing then said "You can't be serious. For one, I know your not a bad ass, I can tell you a good woman with good intentions, you probably got good grades in school, never got in trouble or anything. I know all about you're health problems. Now here you are dating a fucking crazy ass thug that's putting you through shit like this. Better yet has he came to Delaware to see you at all?" I simply said "No, not yet." "Exactly, if he was so in love with you like he say then he would of been made his way up there but I ain't tryna diss the nigga or nothing i'm just being real." "What the fuck is your problem Camren? You saying all of this like you ain't stalk me, or put a gun to my head about to kill me, don't act like you aint crazy either, mind ya business and stay out my relationship!" "Yo ass need to get out the relationship and give me a chance. I know I did some crazy shit but still, I'd come see you whenever I got the chance, send you money to take a plane and come up here and spend time with me. When your down I'd be there to lift you up, and make you happy. I'm just saying you can do better than him." I chuckled "I hear ya. "You know what forget about it, get some rest cause you damn sure gonna need it for tonight." I didn't even respond, I just rolled over and fell asleep.

MIDNIGHT (King POV)

I had my gun in my hand walking up the steps to Rell's house. My crew was right behind me ready for whatever. I tried to be nice and knock on the door a few times. No one answered and I started to get impatient so I picked the lock. I finally got the door unlocked then I stepped in quietly. I held my gun up and walked made my way around the house to see where the hell this nigga was at. I told my boys to stay downstairs while I go upstairs to check the bedrooms. As I made my way up there I could hear a man moaning and groaning in one of the rooms. I slowly twisted the knob and pushed the door open. I was disgusted at what I saw. Rell was bent over getting fucked by another nigga. I always knew he was a little fruity. I shot the nigga behind him in the back of his head killing him instantly. His body just fell right on top of Rell. I yelled at my boys to come get Rell and take him back in the living room. They dragged him down the stairs and tied him up to a chair. I stood there for a minute then spoke "So you became a bitch nigga now Rell?" "Fuck you King, I like males and females, now why are you here, you're suppose to be dead." "Obviously ya boys ain't do their job correctly, I didn't come here to kill you cause I don't wanna do you like that but I am gonna torture yo ass for a bit. Imma teach you not to mess with me and mines." Just as I was about to have my little fun, the front door opened.

Amira POV

Camren and I made our way to Rell's house, it was about 15 minutes away from the hotel. Neither one of us said anything to each other during the whole ride and that was fine with me. We pulled up to the house and there was only one car in sight, I assumed it was Rell car. Cam hid his gun in my pants and passed me a pocket knife. We got out the car, and made our way up the stairs. I could hear male voices coming from inside the house. I didn't bother to knock I opened the door walked inside. I seen Rell tied up and another guy standing next to him holding a gun up. Once he turned my way I realized exactly who it was...King. "Amira what the fuck are you doing here and why that nigga with you?" One of his boys ran over and punched Camren in mouth. He ate that hit and punched the guy in the face, breaking his jaw. He walked swiftly back over to where I was and stood behind me. I turned my attention back to King and said " the question is why are you here King, I came to have a talk with Rell and find out what is really going on but I see you beat me to it." Both of us were interrupted again by Rell crying hysterically and begging to be uptied. King turned to Rell, untied him and demanded that he stand up. Rell did as he was told. Before I could protest King shot Rell in the shoulder, leg, chest and the spine. I knew that Rell would end up of being paralyzed for life.

King grabbed me by arm and pulled me to the side as his crew made their way out the door leaving Rell in the living room bleeding to death. "Come to my house, I'll text you the address in a minute." "I gotta get my things from the hotel and get Camren to bring me." "No tell him to drop you off immediately, i'm not playing, you got some explaining to do." With that he walked out the door. I dialed 911 to get Rell some help, then left the scene with Camren. From the expression on his face I could tell he was completely pissed off. As he drove I tried to talk to him but he remained quiet. I decided to give up and was about to just stare out the window when he mushed the fuck out of me with his hand causing my head to hit the window. "How the fuck can you be so stupid Amira?" "Just take me to King now." I couldn't believe he just did that.

WHAT DO YALL THINK???

- COMMENT

- VOTE

-SHARE