Chapter 8

Me & my sister Amelia were sitting at the house bored as hell. Our mom didn't get off work till 2am so we needed to find some entertainment asap. I couldn't come up with any good ideas so I started reading the book called "Hittin' The Bricks" by Noire (good ass book btw). Amelia ass wasn't helping the situation either. She ended up getting on the phone with one of her niggas. I couldn't even call King since my phone service wasn't working.

I got up to go get some water out the fridge when there was a knock on the door. The knocking got louder and harder but I never answer the door around here so I yelled at Amelia to get it. She runs to the door and asks "who is it?" Nobody on the other side of the door say anything so she just opens the door. I stood there shocked as hell and instantly spit all the water out of my mouth.

Standing in the doorway was the same guy from Burger King that wouldn't leave me alone. A smirk appeared on his face as he stared at me. Amelia was the first to yell "what the fuck are you doing here and how did find out where we stayed at???" He ran up to her so quick, grabbed her by the throat and said "calm the fuck down and stop asking so many questions, better yet sit the fuck down somewhere" then let her go.

I finally came to my senses that shit was real. I tried to go over to Amelia and make sure that she was good but before I could he snatched me up and dragged me to the nearest room. I heard Amelia screaming then somebody else yelled "shut the fuck up" I didn't even know somebody else came with him.

He threw me on the bed, pulled out a gun and climbed on top of me holding the gun to my temple. I was scared outta my mind but I didn't say anything. If he wanted to shoot me then he needed to go ahead and get the shit over with. So many things started running through my mind.

He finally whispered in a low tone "shit I can't do this" and got off of me. I thanked God that it wasn't my time to go. I sat up and spoke for the first time "what the hell is this all about, first you was stalking me at Burger King acting like you really knew me, then your come here and almost kill my ass, who the fuck are you anyway??"

He takes a seat next to me on bed and looks me in my eyes. I can't lie he was so fine. He was brown skin with hazel eyes and a nice muscular body. He had a curly top, and both of his arms were tatted all the way down. His pink lips looked juicy as hell too. His whole outfit was Versace and he had a small diamond earring in his right ear.

But anyway that was besides the point, I needed answers right away. He stated "my name is Camren and I ain't even gonna lie Rell wanted me to do this shit. I had no idea who you were but he wanted me to take you out and that nigga King. I wasn't down with it at first but he offered me a good ass amount of money I couldn't resist. He gonna be mad I ain't get the job done but when I seen you it was like love at first sight."

I tilted my head to the side and looked at that nigga like he was crazy. I couldn't believe he just say that. Niggas would do anything for money. I ain't even wanna hear anything else. I jumped up to see where Amelia was and if she was okay. I walk into the living room so see her and the nigga that came with Camren chillin together on the couch getting to know each other.

I thought to myself "ain't this some shit" Camren walked past me and headed to the door. Before he walked out he said "I will be back Amira, it's more to be discussed." With that being said him and his boy walked out the door.

Things just wasn't adding up. I didn't know why Rell would want me dead. I wasn't with none of that gang shit and I never did anything to him. Unless he thought I was gonna snitch on him for setting up King. Whatever it was I needed to talk to Rell myself.