Home Sweet Home

Rick returned a few hours later to find Aurora and Negan on opposite sides of the bars, their fingers interlocked as they held eachothers hand. He couldn't help but think the whole scene was a little bit sweet. Which was not a word he ever thought he would use to describe Negan. Maybe he was evolving after all.

"Sorry that took so long" Rick apologised. "We had to call a community meeting so that everyone knows that as of today Negan will be released from this cell" Rick told them.

"I hope you're not fucking with me again Rick" Aurora teased.

"I wouldn't do that" he chuckled. "Look in my eyes, you'll see it to be true. Negan is free... well there are conditions of course" Rick added.

"What are the conditions?" Negan asked.

"You will stay with Aurora, and work with her in the gardens. She is responsible for you. So Negan... don't fuck this up, because it will be on her" Rick warned.

"Not a problem. Anything else?"

"You will not be allowed a weapon until you prove you can be trusted. And you are not to even touch Aurora's weapons. The community needs to feel safe with you inside these walls. Eventually we would like to have you out on runs with Aurora and the team, but that time will be decided at a later date".

"Understood".

"Try to be nice, don't intimidate anyone, don't make them feel uncomfortable. There are going to be some people around here that are still angry, be prepared for that" Rick told him. "You think you can manage that?"

"I can" Negan nodded.

"Good, then I will release you. I don't need to tell you what happens if you mess this up do I?"

"Nope. I hear you loud and clear. I will keep my head down and stay out of trouble. Scouts honor" Negan smiled.

"You understand that he's your responsibility now right? Anything he says or does that is out of line, that's on you" Rick told Aurora.

"I will take full responsibility".

"I'll be on my best behaviour Sweetheart" Negan told her.

"Alright then... take Negan home. There are some fresh clothes for him on your porch. I'll be checking in every day" he said as he unlocked Negan's cell and swung the door wide open.

"Thank you Rick. You won't regret this, you'll see" Aurora smiled, and with a silent nod Rick left them to it.

"Let's get you home" she grinned.

"I like the sound of that" Negan smiled, taking her hand as she led him out through the community towards her house.

Aurora could tell that Negan was feeling uneasy about some of the stares he was receiving on the way to her house, but she just shrugged them off. People were just gonna have to get used to it. Grabbing up the pile of clothes she dragged him inside and shut the door behind them, feeling him relax almost instantly.

"Welcome home" she grinned. "How about I give you the grand tour?"

"Sure" Negan smiled.

Still holding his hand she led him through her house which consisted of a nice modern kitchen, dining room and a living room. Then down the hall was a large bathroom and two big bedrooms. "This is my room" she said as she opened the master bedroom door. "Our room" she corrected herself with a shy smile.

"It's perfect" Negan smiled as he pulled her into his arms. Leaning down he kissed her lips softly before holding her tightly, marvelling in the way her body just melted against his. Everything about her was sending his senses into over drive. The smell of her hair, the feel of her heartbeat, the grip of her hands clutching at his back as she held him. Negan had waited so long for this moment. Grasping her face in his large hands he claimed her lips in a desperate, passion filled kiss. When they finally broke apart the two of them were breathless.

"Slow down there Romeo" she teased. "First things first... you need a shower and some fresh clothes" she said as she retrieved the pile of clothes she had placed on the bed. "C'mon" she said as she led him in to the bathroom and turned on the shower.

Slowly she removed Negan's shirt, tossing it to the side, followed by his pants and then a little hesitantly, his boxers. "I'm gonna burn those clothes" she chuckled, not wanting any extra reminders of him being locked in that cell.

"Fine by me" he grinned as he stood proudly before her fully naked, his manhood standing at full attention. He couldn't help the chuckle that escaped his lips as her eyes raked over his body.

"You gonna join me Sweetheart?" He grinned mischievously.

"Do you want me to?"

"Do I want you completely naked under a warm spray of water as I soap your beautiful body? Fuck yes!" He chuckled.

"How do you know my body is beautiful? You haven't even seen it yet"

"Oh babygirl... please don't tell me you have body image issues?" He said as he looked at her questioningly and she ducked her head in response. "How could you possibly feel bad about yourself Rori. You are fucking gorgeous".

"Says the confidently naked man standing before me who is a perfect fucking specimen" she teased.

"Sweetheart I am far from perfect" he smiled. "But you know what they say... beauty is in the eye of the beholder. What is it about yourself you don't like?" He asked.

"I don't know, just everything. I've never felt beautiful. No one has ever made me feel beautiful. That's part of the reason I got my tattoos. Because I wanted something beautiful on the body that I disliked so much. I was tired of looking in the mirror and hating myself" she confessed.

"Well that kind of thinking stops now Rori" he told her sternly. "You are fucking beautiful, you are perfect... and I will make sure that I tell you and show you every single damn day if that's what it takes. I don't ever want you looking in the mirror and hating yourself you hear me?"

"I'll try" she replied.

"That's all I ask Sweetheart. Did the tattoos help?"

"A little. I hate my body less with them".

"Good. I'm gonna teach you to love your body... coz I'm gonna love your body a whole fucking lot" he grinned.

Reaching for her flannel shirt he slowly undid the buttons one by one until it hung open. Placing his hands gently on her neck he kissed her softly as he slid the garment off her shoulders and down her arms, letting it fall to the floor. Aurora stood before him in a tight tank top, the tattoos on her right arm starting at her wrist wound their way up her entire arm stopping just before her collarbone. Negan took his time admiring the feminine artwork that consisted of many colours and designs.

"This is fucking sexy" he grinned, making her blush.

His fingers danced down her sides until he reached the hem of her tank top, and slowly he lifted it up and over her head tossing it to the side.

"Jesus fuck.... you're killing me Rori" he groaned as he took in the view of her almost naked torso. He looked at her questioningly as though he was asking for her permission to continue and she gave him a nervous nod. As he gently cupped her face with one hand he kissed her passionately, while his other hand expertly unclasped her bra. Sliding the straps off her shoulders and down her arms he dropped the garment with the rest of her clothes.

Taking a step back Negan looked her over and let out a low primal kind of growl. "Shit babygirl" he whispered. Aurora suddenly felt very exposed and went to cover herself with her arms. "Na uh... no way Sweetheart" he smiled as he caught her small wrists with his large hands. "Don't you dare cover yourself. Don't hide that beautiful body from me" he smiled. Aurora scoffed at his words. "You don't believe me?" Negan asked a little hurt.

"It's not that I don't believe you. I just don't see it" she sighed.

"How can you not Sweetheart. You are fucking gorgeous!" He smiled as he admired the curves of her body. Up the left side of her torso, just below the swell of her breast was another elaborate tattoo that continued down below the waist band of her pants, and Negan was eager to find out just how far that went. But not until he made sure Rori saw herself the way he did. "Tell me one thing you don't like about your body" he requested.

Aurora didn't have to think very hard before she had an answer...