Confessions

Adult themes continued.

Negan slowly and torturously caressed nearly every inch of her naked flesh, teasing Aurora to no end. He sucked delightfully at her neck leaving light hickeys on her pale skin, marking her as his own.

"Negan please" she begged, her senses completely overwhelmed by the attention he was paying to her body.

He smirked at her as his fingers travelled down her body until he cupped her sex, enjoying the way she quivered beneath his touch. He kissed her deeply and passionately as he slid a single finger through her slick folds, grinning against her lips as he made contact with her dripping wet core. He teased her pussy with his finger, loving the way she writhed and moaned for him. Finally he sunk the long digit into her tight centre, curling it in a delicious rhythm within her and that was all it took to have her coming hard for him.

"Jesus Christ... did you just come already Babygirl?" He grinned smugly.

"Yes... I'm sorry" she replied shyly.

"Fuck Sweetheart, don't ever apologise for that. You can come as fast and as often as you fucking like" he chuckled. "Do I turn you on that much or has it been a while Rori?"

"It's been a while" she confessed. "But I've gone without for longer. It's you Negan... you get me so hot".

"The feeling is mutual" he smiled as he ground his erection against her making her moan with want. "Shall we take this to the bedroom?" He whispered as he peppered her collarbone with feather light kisses. "As much as I would enjoy it, I don't want our first time to be some quick desperate fuck in the shower" he chuckled.

"You're such a romantic sometimes" Aurora teased.

"Only coz I love you" Negan blurted out before his brain caught up.

"Wait... what?" Aurora asked, shock written on her face.

"Isn't it obvious Babygirl? I told you, you and I have a special connection. Far beyond anything I have ever experienced. I love the hell outta you Aurora. I'm not ashamed to admit that. And if it's too soon for you then, can we just pretend like I didn't say it? Coz the last thing I wanna do is fuck this up" Negan told her.

"I love you too" were the only words that passed her lips before she kissed him hungrily. Shutting off the shower she stepped out and wrapped a towel around herself and she tossed one to Negan.

The second she was dry his hands were on her once more and he lifted her into his arms, carrying her back to the bedroom. As he lay her down on the bed he crawled on top of her, hovering over her smaller frame as not to put all his weight on her.

"Please tell me you have some condoms Sweetheart?"

"Shit" she cursed. "Not something I had thought about. If I had have known you'd be released today I would have been better prepared".

"There is no way I am not making love to you right now Babygirl" he grinned.  "I'll pull out, I promise"

"I don't care. Just take me Negan... please.  I need you so bad" she moaned as she ground her hips against him.

"God you're so damn sexy" he growled lowly as he lined himself up with her entrance. "You sure about this Rori? After this there is no turning back".

"I wouldn't dream of ever turning back. I'm yours Negan, now and always" she smiled lovingly.

Negan kissed her hard as he eased his way into her. Aurora was tight and the feeling of being buried deep inside of her was like nothing he had ever experienced before. Her dripping wet pussy made it easy to begin a slow and steady rhythm and it didn't take long at all until he was hitting just the right spot to make her scream.

"Fuck Negan! Oh god yes... right there!" She screamed as he thrust into her with long, purposeful strokes.

"I have been fucking dying to hear you scream my name Babygirl. I think that was the sexist fucking thing I have ever heard in my life" he grinned.

Every nerve in her body was so sensitive and her senses were in overdrive, but she craved more. She needed more of him.

"Please Negan... harder" she begged.

"Anything you want Sweetheart" he cooed as he stroked her cheek gently with his fingers before increasing his pace, pounding deeper and harder into her. Reaching between them he rubbed circles on her bundle of nerves while he captured her lips in a passionate and desperate kiss. He felt her begin to quiver beneath him and he smiled against her lips.

"That's it Rori... come again for me Babygirl. Come around my massive cock" he growled, his voice deep and husky. Her skin broke out in goosebumps at the way he spoke and her walls began to tighten around him. "God yes... I can feel your beautiful little pussy gripping me tight" he groaned as he tried to hold out as long as possible. Determined to make her come once more before he finished. He continued his relentless pace bringing her right to the edge and rode her waves of orgasm as she pulsed around him.

"Fuck Rori" he groaned as he thrust a few more times before pulling out and stroking himself to finish on her belly. "Shit..." he panted as he rest his forehead against hers. "That was fucking incredible. You are sexy as fuck Sweetheart. Nothing has ever felt that good".

"That was amazing" she panted in response. "I love you Negan" she smiled as she pecked his lips.

"I love you too Rori. More than anything" he smiled sweetly.  After he cleaned his sticky mess from her skin he snuggled in beside her, pulling her in to his chest as he draped a blanket over the two of them. Finally being able to hold her in his arms was even better than he imagined. "I can't believe I'm free, and I have you" he whispered as he nuzzled in to her, breathing in the sweet floral scent of her shampoo.

"I always hoped this day would come, and it's even better than I dreamed. I feel so safe in your arms. Like this was always where I was meant to be" she whispered sleepily.

"And I'll do anything it takes to keep you here with me Sweetheart. I promise you that. Get some sleep Beautiful. Coz you know damn well I'll be waking you for round two in the morning" he grinned devilishly.

"The morning? Here I was already thinking about round two" she giggled.

"Really? Well I was gonna give you some time to recover but hell.... I'll be ready to go again soon" he chuckled. "Come here" he growled as he pulled her on top of him, caressing her body as she straddled him.

Once again they took their time exploring one another's bodies until the desire became to strong. Negan made sure to draw it out as long as possible, giving her multiple orgasms before he reached his peak and came with her on her fourth time.

"If you keep that up we'll never leave this bed" she teased.

"I would be more than okay with that" Negan chuckled as she held onto him tightly almost afraid to let him go, which didn't go unnoticed by him. "Relax and rest Babygirl. I'm right here, and there is nowhere else in the world I wanna be than here with you" he soothed as lazily stroked her back.

"Goodnight Negan" she sighed sleepily. "I love you".

"Love you more Rori" he whispered as he held her close listening to her breathing until he was certain she was asleep before being able to rest himself.