To Hell And Back Again

Warning: Possible triggers. Labour, traumatic childbirth.

'Shawty had them Apple Bottom Jeans
Boots with the fur
The whole club was lookin' at her
She hit the floor
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low'

The music pumped out from the ipod as Aurora and Michonne danced across the living room floor in between contractions and fits of laughter. She found that Michonne was right, the dancing really did easy the pain.

"You go Aurora!" Michonne laughed. "Damn! For a white girl you can shake your booty" she teased, as Aurora practically twerked to the beat.

Over the sound of the music no one heard Negan rush through the front door, and the sight before him had him grinning from ear to ear.

'Them baggy sweat pants and the Reebok's with the straps
She turned around and gave that big booty a smack'

Came the lyrics as Aurora dropped down low to the floor before rising back up and giving her ass a good slap causing Michonne to burst out with laughter.

'She hit the floor
Next thing you know
Shawty got low low low low low low low low'

"Well god damn!" Negan boomed. "And you ladies talk like labour is the worst fucking thing in the world. Looks like you are having a fucking ball" he chuckled.

"Negan!" Aurora cried as she quickly waddled to him and flung her arms around his neck. "Thank god you're here" she whispered as Michonne turned down the music.

"Don't stop on my account Sweetheart. I was enjoying that show very fucking much" he chuckled.

"Dancing helps ease the pain" she giggled before another contraction hit and she gripped Negan's forearm tightly as she breathed through it.

"Jesus Christ... you trying to break my arm Rori?" He teased.

"Don't be a baby" she quipped.

"How far apart are they now?" He asked.

"Two minutes" Michonne spoke up as she looked at the clock.

"Has the doc checked you?"

"Not for a while"

"Shall I go get him?" Michonne offered. "You've probably dilated further by now".

"Sure. Thanks Michonne".

As Michonne left Negan pulled Aurora into his arms. "I'm sorry I wasn't here when it started Babygirl" he smiled softly.

"It's okay. You're here for the grand finale, that's all that matters".

"So what do you think it's gonna be. Boy or girl?"

"Girl" she smiled.

"Well I'm determined it's a boy" Negan chuckled. "Negan Jr" he joked.

"We will find out soon enough... and we are not calling our child Negan Jr" Aurora laughed.

Siddiq arrived with Michonne and checked Aurora over much to Negan's displeasure. The thought of any man near his girl made him sick with jealousy. But he knew this was for her and their baby so he pushed those feelings down. "Is it nearly time?" She asked.

"I'm sorry, you're still only 5cm. You're halfway there, just keep up what you're doing. I'll be back to check you again in an hour".

"Okay thanks doc" she said, a little disheartened that she wasn't dilating quickly.

Picking up on her emotions Negan cupped her face and pressed a gentle kiss to her lips. "How about we turn that music back up and get you dancing again Babygirl. Let gravity help you out" he suggested.