worthy of my love

an// hey everyone!! thank you so much for the amount of support in this dumb little book I've started. I tried to make this one longer as per request, its not too too long though cause I planning on making a part 2. 

This one is based after Sean gets back from his Asia tour, the group goes to the lake house and fun ensues! I really hope you guys like this one, it was fun to write:) let me know how you liked it in the comments!

happy reading:)

________________________

"SEAN!!!" I hear her scream as I pull into the driveway. I smile as I open the passenger door and run over to the girl I missed everyday and wrap her in a hug. I can't believe it had been almost a month since i'd seen her, teaching over seas had always been a dream of mine, but I hadn't anticiapted how hard it would be to be away from her. I was headed to the Rice family lake house with some of our other friends for the weekend, but I had come over early to see kaycee. 

I breathed in her sweet scent as I buried my face in her neck, swinging her around me, kaycee giggling in joy the whole time. I finally put her down and said, putting my hands on each side of her head, "I can't even describe how much I've missed you kayc." 

"I missed you too Lew Lew," she replied, both of us burning holes in the others eyes, trying to take in the months differences. her hair looks gorgeous curly,  I thought to myself as I pulled her into my body and wrapped my right arm around her upper back and placed my hand on her head, feeling her beautiful curls between my fingers. She broke away from my grasp with a look of excitement in her eye, "lets go inside!" she exclaimed "I need to see all your pictures from your trip!" she grabbed my arm and yanked me along the sidewalk in through her front doors. 

"how do you know I even took any pictures?.." I asked her as we headed upstairs to her room, a small smirk blooming on my face. 

"cmon' Sean, you're not fooling anyone." she said with certainty as we sat down beside each other on her bed. I rolled my eyes, pulling my phone out of my pocket and opening up my photo albums. I showed her all the pictures from all the cities I taught in, Thailand, France, china... the list went on and on. She was leaning on my side to see my phone screen as I scrolled through the thousands of images. 

"do you have any videos from your classes?" she asked, looking up at me. I nodded and opened up one of my favourites, you gonna learn some jazz was one of my favourite pieces I had ever done. Pressing play on the video, kaycee rested her head on my shoulder with a sigh.

"you are a genius Sean Lew." she said, matter of factly.

"ok you gotta stop with the genius thing." I said, quoting our first world of dance interview, making her laugh. 

we spent the next hour or so watching my class videos and discussing all the classes she'd taken while I was gone.

"why did you take so many kayc?" I asked, laughing a little, "i'm not saying its a bad thing, but you need some time to rest a little." 

"well," she muttered, looking at the bed sheet below us, "I needed something to distract me while you were away...", she spoke with almost an embarrassed expression on her small face, blushing as she continued to look down. At this, I wrapped her in another hug, squeezing her tight.

"I missed you so freakin much rice." I said quietly into her ear, releasing her slightly and raising her chin with my right hand. Her face was now level with mine, I stared at her, trying to read her thoughts. Her eyes were filled with vulnerability, it looked as if she had been in pain until now. I narrowed my eyes, and turned my head, confused. "kayc, whats wrong?" I asked her, worried.